Federer not playing well, but still gets the straight sets win. Good stuff
. Hopefully Del Potro wins tonight, and sets up a very interesting match between himself and Federer (Which i've got tickets for. Bought tickets for the afternoon and night session this Saturday
On yesterdays matches. Murray vs Djokovic was okay, but nothing more. Djokovic won because he's far superior mentally than Murray. Murray played well in the first set, but Djokovic was better the rest of the time. Djokovic is the best player in the world atm, contrary to what some Murray fans may think.
Tsonga was bad yet again. That 3rd set was terrible. The 2nd set was good from Tsonga, and i thought he could go onto the win from there, but he imploded in the 3rd.
As for the list thing...
1. Juan Martin Del Potro- My clear favourite. Love Juan.
2. Pete Sampras- My Childhood hero
3. Roger Federer- The greatest. A joy to watch
4. Angelique Kerber- There's something about her i really like. Find myself routing for her a lot
5. Jo Wilfried Tsonga- Brings a great attacking game. A bit annoying at times though with his stupid errors
6. Serena Williams- Another player i grew up watching. Was my favourite womens player for a while
7. David Ferrer- His never give up attitude, and the way he fights for points is great
8. Yaroslava Shvedova- Thanks to nazz really. Easy player to like as she's got a nice game.
9. Robin Soderling- When is he coming back
10. Victoria Azarenka- taken to her a lot more over the past year
Normally, Sharapova would be on the list, but i've started to like Azarenka more and more. Sharapova my number 11 though