Hey. I've been away for a few weeks, but i've still managed to keep up with the tennis. Got back Yesterday
Anyway, i'm so glad that Juan managed to beat Federer. He needed that with Federer owning him in the h2h. Interestingly enough though, Del Po leads Federer in the h2h in finals.
Anyway, Tour finals next week. Should be great.
I'm going to go for...
1. Djokovic 2-1 (wins over Berdych and Tosnga. Loses to Murray)
2. Murray 2-1 (Wins over Djokovic and Tsonga. Losses to Berdych)
3. Berdych 2-1 (Wins over Murray and Tsonga. Loses to djokovic)
4. Tsonga 0-3
This will be a really tight group. I'm going to say Murray and Djokovic get through on sets/games won.
1. Federer 2-1 (Wins over Ferrer and Tipsarevic. Loses to Del Potro)
2. Del Potro 2-1 (Wins over Federer, and Tipsarevic. Loses to Ferrer)
3. Ferrer 1-2 (Win over Del Potro. Loses to Tipsarevic and Federer_
4. Tipsarevic 1-2 (Win over ferrer, Loses to Del Po and Federer)
I have a feeling that Del Po will beat Federer, but Ferrer is a bad match-up for him so he'll lose there. Tipsy and Federer will beta a tired Ferrer. Federer will get through on Sets/Games won.
vs Murray- If it was outdoors, i would say Murray. But indoors, Federer takes it
vs Del Potro- Djokovic is a bad match-up for Del Po despite what happened at the Olympics.
vs Federer- Unfortunately i think Djokovic pips Federer in the final