Tennis Discussion Thread - Page 228 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 10:33 PM   #2271 (permalink)
W
 
Sons Of Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cloud 9
Posts: 17,779
Sons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whore
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTRUCT View Post
Has Monfils been injured? I haven't seen him around fro a while but I do know he's playing tonight. He has tons of potential but never had the right attitude and professionalism.
He got injuired for a long time and then came back and got injuired again.
__________________
Sons Of Liberty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #2272 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
nazzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Brandwagon
Posts: 3,451
nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Del Potro won 6-7, 7-6, 7-6. Expected scoreline as Del Po will be a little bit rusty, and Brands is a big server. Glad he got the win, and now he can take the title.

Tsonga and Slava are playing tomorrow. Jo should win his match against Soeda. Shvedova is playing Kirilenko, so it could go either way. If Slava is playing well, then she'll win. If not, then Kirilenko will win
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic203082_15.gif


STAN DA MAN!!!
nazzac is online now  
Old 10-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #2273 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,160
Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Samoon, when Fed retires, who will you be rooting for?
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #2274 (permalink)
Team GB
 
Nige™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 9,119
Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500Nige™ 16001 - 16500
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Tsonga and Slava are playing tomorrow. Jo should win his match against Soeda. Shvedova is playing Kirilenko, so it could go either way. If Slava is playing well, then she'll win. If not, then Kirilenko will win


If Kirilenko plays well she'll destroy Slava. Her improvement over the last 12 months has been incredible, getting close to the top 10. She's a far better and consistent player than Shvedova.
__________________



Nige™ is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #2275 (permalink)
W
 
Sons Of Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cloud 9
Posts: 17,779
Sons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whore
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

^Agree Kirilenko is too much for her unless her mind get's the better of her
__________________
Sons Of Liberty is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #2276 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Samoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,195
Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000Samoon 3501 - 4000
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
Samoon, when Fed retires, who will you be rooting for?
Seriously I have no idea.
__________________




Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Samoon is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 01:58 AM   #2277 (permalink)
W
 
Sons Of Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cloud 9
Posts: 17,779
Sons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whoreSons Of Liberty is a rep whore
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

^ME TOO

Saddest day of tennis ever when that day comes.
__________________
Sons Of Liberty is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 07:15 AM   #2278 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
nazzac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Brandwagon
Posts: 3,451
nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post


If Kirilenko plays well she'll destroy Slava. Her improvement over the last 12 months has been incredible, getting close to the top 10. She's a far better and consistent player than Shvedova.
I would say Slava at her best is a top 10 player imo. But Kirilenko is more consistent i agree with that. Shvedova just doesn't show her best enough (like Tsonga in that regard)

Kirilenko has improved a lot though. I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
^Agree Kirilenko is too much for her unless her mind get's the better of her
Actually, it's worked out the other way around. Slava was in her GOAT mode and destroying her until she did her trademark choke. 5-1 up in the first set, but loses it 7-5. Kiri went on to improve her game while Slava imploded (again), and Slava has gone bad with a few good moments since.

Kiri could do NOTHING when Slava was ON in the first 6 games in the match. She is clearly more talent than Kirilenko when at her best. And this surface doesn't suit Slava. This surface is really slow, slower than Clay.

Edit* Kirilenko won 7-5,6-4. Slava's head messes with her again. Kirilenko was the more consistent player, and after Slava imploded in that first set, it was done. Slava imploded and played poor from then on, and Kirilenko still didn't destroy her. If Shvedova kept her beast mode throughout then we would be looking at a trashing in her favour.



Says it all really. Sort you Fucking head out Slava
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic203082_15.gif


STAN DA MAN!!!

Last edited by nazzac : 10-18-2012 at 07:32 AM.
nazzac is online now  
Old 10-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #2279 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
NC96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 47
NC96 251 - 500NC96 251 - 500NC96 251 - 500
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Del Potro won 6-7, 7-6, 7-6. Expected scoreline as Del Po will be a little bit rusty, and Brands is a big server. Glad he got the win, and now he can take the title.

Tsonga and Slava are playing tomorrow. Jo should win his match against Soeda. Shvedova is playing Kirilenko, so it could go either way. If Slava is playing well, then she'll win. If not, then Kirilenko will win
Del Po was a bit rusty. Brands played a great match, and Del Po had to serve like a beast to win that. There was over 60 aces in that match. Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post


If Kirilenko plays well she'll destroy Slava. Her improvement over the last 12 months has been incredible, getting close to the top 10. She's a far better and consistent player than Shvedova.
I'm not a Shvedova mark like Nazzac. In fact, i like both Kirilenko and Shvedova and was neutral here, but this is wrong. Shvedova is a more talented player than Kirilenko. It was evident in the match they just played. Kirilenko is just more consistent, and is mentally tougher.

But your right about her improvement. I expect Kirilenko to break the top 10 at some point next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
^Agree Kirilenko is too much for her unless her mind get's the better of her
No she isn't though. If anything, it's the other way around, even before hand. Shvedova at her best beats most players in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post

Actually, it's worked out the other way around. Slava was in her GOAT mode and destroying her until she did her trademark choke. 5-1 up in the first set, but loses it 7-5. Kiri went on to improve her game while Slava imploded (again), and Slava has gone bad with a few good moments since.

Kiri could do NOTHING when Slava was ON in the first 6 games in the match. She is clearly more talent than Kirilenko when at her best. And this surface doesn't suit Slava. This surface is really slow, slower than Clay.

Edit* Kirilenko won 7-5,6-4. Slava's head messes with her again. Kirilenko was the more consistent player, and after Slava imploded in that first set, it was done. Slava imploded and played poor from then on, and Kirilenko still didn't destroy her. If Shvedova kept her beast mode throughout then we would be looking at a trashing in her favour.



Says it all really. Sort you Fucking head out Slava


I like Slava, but i can't help but laugh. 5-1 up and in complete control. Loses the set 7-5. Sums her up perfectly well. Talented, but a mental midget.

Good luck Kiri in the next round!! Very winnable match
__________________
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/15/article-1213534-066F8C61000005DC-757_468x337.jpg

There's only Juan!!!
NC96 is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #2280 (permalink)
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 26,562
Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

5-1 up and lost 5-7?
Seabs is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios