Don't know why you guys are so against a Murray/Djokovic era. They're by far the two best players right now and I don't think Nadal will reach their level when he comes back, definitely not straight away at least. I'd much rather see a series of Murray/Djokovic classics at the slams again than a players like Berdych making a Finals and losing easily to one of them because they're not on their level.
Not a fan of both players. I also don't like defensive tennis.
And quick question for you guys. What do you think the top 10 will look like by the end of next year?
I'm going to say
1. Djokovic (i think he'll take 2 slams)
2. Murray (will win a slam, and some masters)
3. Nadal (He'll take a masters on clay and Roland Garros)
4. Federer (Consistent throughout. Won't win a slam though)
5. Del Potro (Good slams results and a title or 2)
6. Tsonga (I think he'll be better next year than this)
7. Ferrer (will have a good clay swing, and a good RG)
8. Berdych (Consistent throughout the year, but doesn't do anything of note)
9. Tipsarevic (A year like this one for Tipsy)
10. Nishikori or Raonic (I think one of these 2 will break top 10)
1. Nadal(Think he will win Roland Garros and from there he will start to dominate. Think he will win Wimbledon as well)
2. Andy Murray(He will win a slam some more titles)
3. Djokovic(He will a slam)
4. Federer(He will be consistent but won't win a slam, he will win a few titles)
5. Del Potro(Will do well in all the slams and will reach the final of the US Open)
6. Ferrer(He will have a good clay season)
7. Berdych(Good slam results)
8. Tsonga(Consistent but doesn't do anything special)
9. Raonic(Think he will be a great season next year)
10. Tipsaveric(Like this year maybe)