2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 05-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #61 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Not sleeping
Posts: 17,495
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Lavezzi is not going to go to Arsenal. Last i heard PSG and Inter were in for him and both will pay him a higher wage than Arsenal will.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #62 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 18,818
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

if lavezzi was available for 20 mil every club in europe is making an offer.
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #63 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Not sleeping
Posts: 17,495
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

yeah, can't see Napoli letting him go for anything under 30 mil.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #64 (permalink)
......................... .
 
united_07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7,120
united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000united_07 13501 - 14000
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
Looks like all reports are saying that Hazard will make his decision on Monday. Still think this could go either way at the min.
nah he was definitely go to city, french press are reporting that he wants 200,000 a week, only city would pay that
united_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #65 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Razor King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: With Her...
Posts: 4,144
Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Lavezzi is not going to go to Arsenal. Last i heard PSG and Inter were in for him and both will pay him a higher wage than Arsenal will.
There is NO reason why any player would reject us IF we opened our wallets a little more. But that's the biggest problem.

Arsenal is a far more lucrative club to play for--above PSG and Inter, but obviously, we won't pay the same wages PSG would.

It's more like the board--being the misers they are--won't go for Lavezzi rather than the other way around.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
if lavezzi was available for 20 mil every club in europe is making an offer.
Missed the "odd" word there. Lavezzi isn't Cavani though. That's why I said Lavezzi and not Cavani because Cavani will be in the range of 30 - 35 million, while Lavezzi will be in the range of 20 - 25 million.
__________________
http://i58.tinypic.com/m9pq3d.jpg
Razor King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #66 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 18,818
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

if anyone gets lavezzi for 20 milish then it's an utter bargain. can see us, inter, chelsea and psg at least making bids, possibly even liverpool (lol). hasnt only spent like 20 mil once on arshavin

if he's available for 20 mil i'd take him over eden make a million more demands each day hazard. i dont like the idea of having to use wages to attract players anymore. the fact we're going to be competing each year, have a very exciting team and only going to get better should be reason enough, not the exorbitant wages of 2-3 years ago.
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #67 (permalink)
Its Yer'sel
 
wkdsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,704
wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000wkdsoul 3501 - 4000
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
if anyone gets lavezzi for 20 milish then it's an utter bargain. can see us, inter, chelsea and psg at least making bids, possibly even liverpool (lol). hasnt only spent like 20 mil once on arshavin

if he's available for 20 mil i'd take him over eden make a million more demands each day hazard. i dont like the idea of having to use wages to attract players anymore. the fact we're going to be competing each year, have a very exciting team and only going to get better should be reason enough, not the exorbitant wages of 2-3 years ago.
We have been linked with him in a couple of papers, i was working it all out if the transfer went through we'd have to unveil.... Hazard, Chellini, Llorente, Ibrhimovich, Lavezzi, Cavani and RVP.

__________________
wkdsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:22 AM   #68 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Razor King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: With Her...
Posts: 4,144
Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500Razor King 5001 - 5500
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Arshavin came for 15 million after a super hot Euros and took the league by a storm before mellowing down. Ugh... Wenger just ruined his play by sticking him on the wings.

It will be a bargain and Napoli don't have the bargaining power anymore due to losing the CL spot. I'd be delighted if we got him but that's just dreaming. 20 - 25 would be good enough. We can give them Bendtner + 20 million.

Why would you be interested in Lavezzi? You're already going for van Persie apparently and Hazard too. I don't think Lavezzi would go to Liverpool. It'd be either PSG or Chelsea--if they win the whole damn thing.
__________________
http://i58.tinypic.com/m9pq3d.jpg
Razor King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #69 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Not sleeping
Posts: 17,495
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor King View Post
There is NO reason why any player would reject us IF we opened our wallets a little more. But that's the biggest problem.

Arsenal is a far more lucrative club to play for--above PSG and Inter, but obviously, we won't pay the same wages PSG would.

It's more like the board--being the misers they are--won't go for Lavezzi rather than the other way around.
that is my point. For example Arsenal, PSG and Inter all put in bids for Lavezzi and Napoli green lit it. PSG would offer huge wages + a pretty good chance of a trophy + CL football, Inter will offer good wages + they're a pretty reputable club, stays in Italy, CL football. Arsenal on the other hand, offer comparitively poor wages, not a huge degree of ambition and CL football. The only thing Arsenal have over PSG is the chance to play in the Prem and when that is your carrot over say double the wages then its not enough to lure him in.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #70 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 18,818
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor King View Post
Arshavin came for 15 million after a super hot Euros and took the league by a storm before mellowing down. Ugh... Wenger just ruined his play by sticking him on the wings.

It will be a bargain and Napoli don't have the bargaining power anymore due to losing the CL spot. I'd be delighted if we got him but that's just dreaming. 20 - 25 would be good enough. We can give them Bendtner + 20 million.

Why would you be interested in Lavezzi? You're already going for van Persie apparently and Hazard too. I don't think Lavezzi would go to Liverpool. It'd be either PSG or Chelsea--if they win the whole damn thing.
i said i'd rather him than hazard who has been pretty ridiculous with his attitude and demands if they're true.
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios