MLB: ONE WEEK! - Page 282 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2811 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 12:34 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Perfect Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

I'm sorry I can't hear you over our TWO TIME TWO TIME MVP Candidates and Best pitcher in the MLB (despite what CY voters say). Can you speak up?

And you guys get Houston, they're as inept as inept goes.



Perfect Poster is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2812 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 12:39 PM
P.O.P., hold it down
 
Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 21,466
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Astros disrespect will not be tolerated.

Astros disrespect will not be tolerated.

Earl the Red Nosed Reindeer is online now  
post #2813 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Swimming in a fish bowl
Posts: 9,865
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

Eh, the White Sox are usually competitive, KC is loaded somehow, Cleveland is coming around, and Minnesota is fading away, not the worst division (sup NL Central)

Oh wait, the Astros aren't there anymore
Stax Classic is offline  
post #2814 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 12:46 PM
I Fear No Evil, Evil F***ing Fears Me
 
William Murderface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Corona California
Posts: 13,495
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Poster View Post
I'm sorry I can't hear you over our TWO TIME TWO TIME MVP Candidates and Best pitcher in the MLB (despite what CY voters say). Can you speak up?

And you guys get Houston, they're as inept as inept goes.
You enjoy your awards, too bad they didn't help you win the World Series.

Ducks - Angels - Sacramento Kings - Buccaneers
William Murderface is offline  
post #2815 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Perfect Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
Eh, the White Sox are usually competitive, KC is loaded somehow, Cleveland is coming around, and Minnesota is fading away, not the worst division (sup NL Central)

Oh wait, the Astros aren't there anymore
White Sox are hot and cold every other year. They'll win 85 then lose 85. Plus they didn't do anything to get better this offseason. KC better hope Shields pitches like the stud they're trying to make him out as and that others like Santana, Guthrie and Davis either positively regress or just overachieve. Cleveland has been crazy overachievers and I'd say has the least upside of the 4. Minny is trying to rebuild their pitching on the fly but their ceiling is probably 75 at most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring General Daniels View Post
You enjoy your awards, too bad they didn't help you win the World Series.
You're right. It was great to see the Angels big money spending pay off in October when it needed to.

Oh wait .



Perfect Poster is offline  
post #2816 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 01:35 PM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

Guys, just chill, the Blue Jays are winning the World Series this year.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #2817 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Perfect Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

Gotta make the playoffs first.



Perfect Poster is offline  
post #2818 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Veni, vidi, vici
 
El Conquistador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,032
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Poster View Post
White Sox are hot and cold every other year. They'll win 85 then lose 85. Plus they didn't do anything to get better this offseason. KC better hope Shields pitches like the stud they're trying to make him out as and that others like Santana, Guthrie and Davis either positively regress or just overachieve. Cleveland has been crazy overachievers and I'd say has the least upside of the 4. Minny is trying to rebuild their pitching on the fly but their ceiling is probably 75 at most.



You're right. It was great to see the Angels big money spending pay off in October when it needed to.

Oh wait .
WHAT? Blasphemy! We added Jeff KEPPINGER.


A$AP
El Conquistador is offline  
post #2819 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 02:16 PM
#Realtalk
 
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 27,061
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Guys, just chill, the Blue Jays are winning the World Series this year.
Listen to DA WOMAN.

JAYS.

#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas is offline  
post #2820 of 3692 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 03:04 PM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,263
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

Seattle Mariners will a World Series before the Jays win another one.

MrMister is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome