Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread - Page 59 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #581 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
eyebrowmorroco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: here and there
Posts: 4,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
I never said i introduced it, i said that has been my argument and YOU HAVE BEEN ARGUING AGAINST THAT POINT THE WHOLE TIME you fucking moron.
You're a fuckin' child.

Quote:
Both shit humans? you have no idea what they're like as people.
They’re two money hungry dogs without a shred of loyalty. I think we know enough.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
Just when you think this guy couldn't get any dumber

Just give up morroco, you're spouting absolute nonsense now and I'm really starting to feel sorry for your parents having to have raised such a numpty.

DEM STATS
Curly, thanks for joining us. It’s quite impossible to know what your feeble little mind is arguing against. You have made it clear that you a) know nothing b) will disagree with everything that I put forward. Oh, except for that time where you came in to support my Harrison argument. I really don’t need your help, particularly after I supplied the stats that swayed your mind. I see you’ve also dropped off comparing Hunt to Grant. At least, you’ve gained something from your interactions with me. I, on the other hand, fail to see the reason for your participation in this thread. You contribute nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
...

26/ 11/ 06
eyebrowmorroco is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #582 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Nice to see you have no logical argument. Take a step off your high horse son, realise that you're wrong, realise that you're a dumb cunt and then kindly fuck off.


Rush is offline  
post #583 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
eyebrowmorroco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: here and there
Posts: 4,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

It's impossible to have a logical argument with illogical people.

26/ 11/ 06
eyebrowmorroco is offline  
post #584 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

i agree, which is why i find you very tedious.


Rush is offline  
post #585 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:49 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
eyebrowmorroco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: here and there
Posts: 4,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
...club form should lead to Origin, Origin form should lead to Australian selection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Origin > international football. The best footballing country on earth is Australia, the biggest game is Origin, Until Kiwi's stop getting selected by the teams then the international game will never grow. Likewise with the Super League, they should focus on player development rather than being a retirement fund for washed up NRL stars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
No, origin football as a trial for international selection, you muppet. Harrison ahead of any of your Manly back row, because he performs in Origin, time and time again. Origin > club. Mind you, Harrison also has the numbers at club level, as I so happily pointed out to you earlier in one of our lopsided interactions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Origin football is the pinnacle. It isn't a selection trial for international games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
Listen, you nugget, Origin selection whilst being the pinnacle should be a selection trial for Australia. Basically, consistent club performances should earn you an Origin start; consistent Origin performances should earn you a NT start. Harrison, Myles and Johnson should have played many, many times for Australia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Orign is the pinnicle, thus who cares about international?

26/ 11/ 06
eyebrowmorroco is offline  
post #586 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:58 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

yes, and where did i say that origin shouldn't be a selection trial?

I said;

It isnt used as a selection trial, and
I don't care about it


Rush is offline  
post #587 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
eyebrowmorroco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: here and there
Posts: 4,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

You're sapping my strength.

26/ 11/ 06
eyebrowmorroco is offline  
post #588 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 08:11 AM
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Because you know that you have no logical argument here.


Rush is offline  
post #589 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 08:27 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
eyebrowmorroco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: here and there
Posts: 4,480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebrowmorroco View Post
...club form should lead to Origin, Origin form should lead to Australian selection.
...

26/ 11/ 06
eyebrowmorroco is offline  
post #590 of 771 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 08:49 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Farah outperformed Smith thus constituting he should be selected for Australia going by your asinine criteria. His club form led him to NSW, his NSW form leads him to Australia. Yet you disprove this and say Smith still should be there. Hypocritical, delusional, out of your depth and showing a complete lack of knowledge and understanding about the game.
Bullseye is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome