Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-03-2012, 05:17 AM   #161 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,459
King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

fat cunt rose
__________________

King Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-03-2012, 05:36 AM   #162 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Wests got belted 46-8. Nice start to their final NSW Cup season
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:41 AM   #163 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,459
King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

i was considering going to leichardt tomorrow. itll prob piss down though
__________________

King Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:46 AM   #164 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,943
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Wests got belted 46-8. Nice start to their final NSW Cup season
MANLY

hopefully a precurser to a beating on the warriors tomorrow but i doubt it.

This Titans/Cowboys game is woeful. Early contender for worst game of the year.

Stagg and Thurston are tanking for my supercoach side :/
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:51 AM   #165 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kenny View Post
i was considering going to leichardt tomorrow. itll prob piss down though
Only 1000 tickets left or something like that. Doubt the ground will get that full though with all this rain hanging around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
MANLY

hopefully a precurser to a beating on the warriors tomorrow but i doubt it.

This Titans/Cowboys game is woeful. Early contender for worst game of the year.

Stagg and Thurston are tanking for my supercoach side :/
Titans/Cowboys was boring. Cowboys ball handling was atrocious.

At least they only tanked, I've lost Michael Gordon
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:47 PM   #166 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,943
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

well Te'o and Beale also tanked. Fensom as captain was a good move, Graham in the side was good as well.

Hoping Manly can get the points today.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #167 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,943
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

also what was that about rain around benny?

Good win by us against the Warriors. Our attack looked very crisp in the first 25 minutes but we fell away badly at the end of the first half. Our defense was good all game, which was encouraging. Cherry-Evans and Foran were solid as always but the man of the match should have gone to either Lyon or Tony Williams imo. Injuries are already a bit of a worry with Matai and Stewart's fingers being broken/dislocated but we have Farrar who is a more than capable centre to come into the side.

We need to cut out the dumb mistakes when we're on attack. Too many times we picked the poor option of passing when we should have held it and bar Williams awesome kick to set up the try and Ballin's chip in the corner our attacking kicking game was lacking. Warriors looked good but like us need to cut out the silly mistakes. Vatuvai dropped the ball cold about a half dozen times costing them field position and possession (and a try at one point). Hurrell looked very dangerous when running the ball and he will have a bright future if he keeps it up. Johnson easily the Warriors player of the game, directs them around the park very well and looks dangerous when he hasthe ball in the oppositions half.

Tony Williams had a great game, and thats the kind of running he needs to be doing every week. Lots of hit ups, straight and hard running. Maloney had fits trying to get a hand on him. Kite and King really disappoint me, i wish they'd stop backing into tackles and just run it hard. Overall we played alright but far from our best and likewise for the Warriors but compared to the other games this round then this was quality.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #168 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
also what was that about rain around benny?

Good win by us against the Warriors. Our attack looked very crisp in the first 25 minutes but we fell away badly at the end of the first half. Our defense was good all game, which was encouraging. Cherry-Evans and Foran were solid as always but the man of the match should have gone to either Lyon or Tony Williams imo. Injuries are already a bit of a worry with Matai and Stewart's fingers being broken/dislocated but we have Farrar who is a more than capable centre to come into the side.

We need to cut out the dumb mistakes when we're on attack. Too many times we picked the poor option of passing when we should have held it and bar Williams awesome kick to set up the try and Ballin's chip in the corner our attacking kicking game was lacking. Warriors looked good but like us need to cut out the silly mistakes. Vatuvai dropped the ball cold about a half dozen times costing them field position and possession (and a try at one point). Hurrell looked very dangerous when running the ball and he will have a bright future if he keeps it up. Johnson easily the Warriors player of the game, directs them around the park very well and looks dangerous when he hasthe ball in the oppositions half.

Tony Williams had a great game, and thats the kind of running he needs to be doing every week. Lots of hit ups, straight and hard running. Maloney had fits trying to get a hand on him. Kite and King really disappoint me, i wish they'd stop backing into tackles and just run it hard. Overall we played alright but far from our best and likewise for the Warriors but compared to the other games this round then this was quality.
Tell me about it, I got sunburnt big time.

Tigers were so fucking lucky to win that game. Sharks played amazingly well in the second half and deserved the win, but fuck them, we won

Carney went awesome in SC, notching up 84, whilst others, such as Nathan Friend, were fucking useless. Oh well, always next week to regain the form.

I'm devo'd that I've lost Mick Gordon and Tedesco from my sides though, a points whiz and a potential cash cow. Oh well.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #169 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,943
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

yeah my supercoach side had a few injuries. Roparti, Stewart and Tedasco injured, Thurston bombing was awful as was Stagg not doing well. Fensom as captain was epic, as was having Williams, Carney and Graham.
__________________


Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:52 AM   #170 (permalink)
The Face Of The Company
 
King Kenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 19,459
King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

what a fucking win roosters!
__________________

King Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios