NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day. - Page 22 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #211 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Know Your Worth
 
Alim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,725
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Lol, are you serious IWID? Until the Caps do something in the playoffs, you can win all the regular season games you want, you guys are still chokers.

THERE IS ONLY ONE DIAMOND IN THE BUSINESS AND HIS NAME IS TITUS O'NEIL

Alim is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #212 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Funny coming from Mr. "Canucks in 5."

McQueen is offline  
post #213 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Is Bertstarin you
 
ItsWhatIdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 5,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alim View Post
Lol, are you serious IWID? Until the Caps do something in the playoffs, you can win all the regular season games you want, you guys are still chokers.

ItsWhatIdo is offline  
post #214 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Know Your Worth
 
Alim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,725
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Funny coming from Mr. "Canucks in 5."
I'll prefer shitting the bed in the Cup finals than shitting the bed in the second round

THERE IS ONLY ONE DIAMOND IN THE BUSINESS AND HIS NAME IS TITUS O'NEIL

Alim is offline  
post #215 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Is Bertstarin you
 
ItsWhatIdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 5,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alim View Post
I'll prefer shitting the bed in the Cup finals than shitting the bed in the second round
2nd is first loser. But seriously, Luongo is tearing it up right now. Vancouver is definitely got a better shot than the Caps to win a cup. /Sarcasm

An aging team, a crappy goalie, and little prospect depth. Have fun.

ItsWhatIdo is offline  
post #216 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Know Your Worth
 
Alim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,725
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
2nd is first loser. But seriously, Luongo is tearing it up right now. Vancouver is definitely got a better shot than the Caps to win a cup. /Sarcasm

An aging team, a crappy goalie, and little prospect depth. Have fun.
Aging team? Canucks average age is 28.2. Caps? 28.3
Crappy goalie? Lou was a Vezina finalist last year even with his terrible start to the season.
Little prospect depth? Compared to some other teams, yes, but our prospect pool is still top 15-20 in the NHL imo with guys like Hodgson (centering the 2nd line atm), Tanev, Rodin, Lack, Jensen, and Schroeder.

And I prove you wrong again, what else is new?

THERE IS ONLY ONE DIAMOND IN THE BUSINESS AND HIS NAME IS TITUS O'NEIL

Alim is offline  
post #217 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Is Bertstarin you
 
ItsWhatIdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 5,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alim View Post
Aging team? Canucks average age is 28.2. Caps? 28.3
Crappy goalie? Lou was a Vezina finalist last year even with his terrible start to the season.
Little prospect depth? Compared to some other teams, yes, but our prospect pool is still top 15-20 in the NHL imo with guys like Hodgson (centering the 2nd line atm), Tanev, Rodin, Lack, Jensen, and Schroeder.

And I prove you wrong again, what else is new?
Your core is aging. The Caps core is just coming out or in entry deals.

7uongo. The king of getting pulled in the playoffs. Vokoun has been better since the lockout.

Compared to some other teams, like the Caps. And we have Colorado's first next year, who will inevitably crap out so we can add Yakupov.

Vancouver's window just closed. The Caps are just coming into theirs.

ItsWhatIdo is offline  
post #218 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Know Your Worth
 
Alim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,725
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
Your core is aging. The Caps core is just coming out or in entry deals.

7uongo. The king of getting pulled in the playoffs. Vokoun has been better since the lockout.

Compared to some other teams, like the Caps. And we have Colorado's first next year, who will inevitably crap out so we can add Yakupov.

Vancouver's window just closed. The Caps are just coming into theirs.
Sedins - 31 years old
Luongo - 33 years old
Kesler - 27 years old
Burrows - 30 years old
Malhotra - 31 years old
Edler - 25 years old
Bieksa - 30 years old
Hamhuis - 28 years old

Average age of core = 29.5 years old, everyone is either in their prime or just entering it.

Sorry buddy, our window just opened two years ago, we have at least another two to go.

THERE IS ONLY ONE DIAMOND IN THE BUSINESS AND HIS NAME IS TITUS O'NEIL

Alim is offline  
post #219 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Malkamania
 
Stad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posts: 7,645
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
Your core is aging. The Caps core is just coming out or in entry deals.

7uongo. The king of getting pulled in the playoffs. Vokoun has been better since the lockout.

Compared to some other teams, like the Caps. And we have Colorado's first next year, who will inevitably crap out so we can add Yakupov.

Vancouver's window just closed. The Caps are just coming into theirs.
Avs won't be finishing dead last, trust me lol.

They might make playoffs or they will finish just short i imagine.

Stad is offline  
post #220 of 4238 (permalink) Old 10-17-2011, 07:40 PM
#Realtalk
 
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 27,063
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
                     
Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Avs are projected to finish past I'm pretty sure. Not like that really matters though. They play with a lot of speed, playing pretty sell so far this year.

There's bickering taking place in this thread. Not surprised Alim and IWID are here, all we need is Mystery.

Leafs are the best. I can play homer too.

#Realtalk


^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome