International Matches Discussion Thread - Page 82 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #811 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 05:52 PM
FORZA AC MILAN
 
JOE COAL'S SHITTY PRESENT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,202
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang solider View Post
at Steamed Hams. Yest hey won but the display was horrendous. Wales should have got something out of the match.
What do you mean should have? Shooting at goal is part of the game you know, just ask Earnshaw. Or are you going to bring up the incorrect offside decision on Bale? Oh well then Mexico should have taken Argentina to penalties then at WC 2010, and likewise England with Germany after the disallowed goal Lampard scored in that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
did you watch the performance? embarassing. wales ranked 117th.
Wales beat Montenegro last week, f*** knows where they are ranked but higher than 117 I guess. Hasn't everybody been trash talking the rankings system recently anyway?

Not exactly helpful to have all the papers and most of your fanbase on your back if you don't win AND put in a world beating performance. Winning is the priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
You can't seriously be comparing world cup knockout games to a home qualification match against one of the worst ranked teams in the world?
Spain scored off a corner against Germany, which is a scrappy goal according to you.

JOE COAL'S SHITTY PRESENT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #812 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
Claus Gang Soldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LDN Town
Posts: 15,332
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamed hams View Post
What do you mean should have? Shooting at goal is part of the game you know, just ask Earnshaw. Or are you going to bring up the incorrect offside decision on Bale? Oh well then Mexico should have taken Argentina to penalties then at WC 2010, and likewise England with Germany after the disallowed goal Lampard scored in that game.
Yes shooting is part of the game and to an extent Wales were VERY wasteful but that doesn't mean England played well. Wales while being wasteful were the better side.



Claus Gang Soldier is offline  
post #813 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

7 wins from 8 and 1 draw only 1 goal conceeded(best defence in all groups)we can compete with germany,spain and holland at Euro 2012 FORZA ITALIA!
Nitromalta is offline  
post #814 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,576
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamed hams View Post
Spain scored off a corner against Germany, which is a scrappy goal according to you.
I'm not even sure how to respond to this.

Seb is offline  
post #815 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromalta View Post
7 wins from 8 and 1 draw only 1 goal conceeded(best defence in all groups)we can compete with germany,spain and holland at Euro 2012 FORZA ITALIA!
Because it is really hard to take 3 points from Faroe Islands, Northern Ireland, Slovenia and Estonia both home and away right?

Then you've got Serbia, who Italy just got awarded the points for.

Italy's results have been FAR from convincing in this qualifying campaign.
JimmyWangYang is offline  
post #816 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Joined For Fun
 
Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromalta View Post
7 wins from 8 and 1 draw only 1 goal conceeded(best defence in all groups)we can compete with germany,spain and holland at Euro 2012 FORZA ITALIA!
No.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic140023_5.gif
Joel is offline  
post #817 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
Because it is really hard to take 3 points from Faroe Islands, Northern Ireland, Slovenia and Estonia both home and away right?

Then you've got Serbia, who Italy just got awarded the points for.

Italy's results have been FAR from convincing in this qualifying campaign.
the other national teams all had crappy teams in their group too + the game vs germany finished 1-1 in febuary and last month spain got beaten 2-1
Nitromalta is offline  
post #818 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,449
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

OMFG. WE WON TONIGHT! :O
Baldwin. is offline  
post #819 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromalta View Post
the other national teams all had crappy teams in their group too + the game vs germany finished 1-1 in febuary and last month spain got beaten 2-1
Your team actually had the easiest group of them all by far.

Croatia.
Greece.
Israel.
Georgia.
Latvia.

Yet MALTA are still bottom with 1 point.
JimmyWangYang is offline  
post #820 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,070
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

All thanks to Barry Bannan disobeying Levein's tactics, and running all over the field.
Desecrated is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome