International Matches Discussion Thread - Page 58 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #571 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:19 PM
From Parts Unknown
 
JakeC_91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sunderland, England
Posts: 3,571
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromalta View Post
no from when your a kid and u start watching football hear they teach you to be a fan of italy or england, I always supported Italy

semi team? hahaha that's why we won 4 world cups than what England are? amauters team?
So people living in Malta say support Italy because their national team is shit.....


DAT MESSI SWAG

Follow me on Twitter @JakeCollinson91
JakeC_91 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #572 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:19 PM
CGS
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
CGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LDN Town
Posts: 15,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromalta View Post
that was just an example
You mean a failed insult

Can understand not supporting Malta though. I'm from Jamaica but since they never make it to anything don't really get a chance to support them.



CGS is offline  
post #573 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Joined For Fun
 
Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12,280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Nitromalta always gotta got to DAT past.

Why don't we speak a little closer to the present. Let's talk about Italy's last tournament.

Where did you finish again? Was it New Zealand who finished ahead of you?
Joel is offline  
post #574 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:22 PM
DreamWeapon
 
EGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 15,166
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

*Looks at rankings*

Looks like I'm going to start supporting Netherlands.

Gentlemen, if you lose today you will continue to be the best in the world but if you win today you will be eternal.
EGame is offline  
post #575 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromalta View Post
no from when your a kid and u start watching football hear they teach you to be a fan of italy or england, I always supported Italy

semi team? hahaha that's why we won 4 world cups than what England are? amauters team?
So you are trying to tell me you are a glory hunter? Okay got it.

Also as everyone else has said I am Scottish(which I even said in my post which you replied to) so good insult there, i'm hurting real bad.

Also I don't think you have the right to say "we" if you are not in fact Italian...but whatever
JimmyWangYang is offline  
post #576 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

damn Im so popular here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeC_91 View Post
So people living in Malta say support Italy because their national team is shit.....
we support Malta when they play but we prefer Italy or England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang solider View Post
You mean a failed insult

Can understand not supporting Malta though. I'm from Jamaica but since they never make it to anything don't really get a chance to support them.
it was an example
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Nitromalta always gotta got to DAT past.

Why don't we speak a little closer to the present. Let's talk about Italy's last tournament.

Where did you finish again? Was it New Zealand who finished ahead of you?
at least we always qualify unlike some team that failed to qualify for euro 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
So you are trying to tell me you are a glory hunter? Okay got it.

Also as everyone else has said I am Scottish(which I even said in my post which you replied to) so good insult there, i'm hurting real bad.

Also I don't think you have the right to say "we" if you are not in fact Italian...but whatever
we are talking about football so we is good
Nitromalta is offline  
post #577 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Spain as classy as ever .

Racism at some english players, complete fucknuts some people.
Liam Miller is offline  
post #578 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
JimmyWangYang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,797
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitromalta View Post
damn Im so popular here

we support Malta when they play but we prefer Italy or England


it was an example

at least we always qualify unlike some team that failed to qualify for euro 2008

we are talking about football so we is good
Wait who failed to qualify for Euro 2008?
I know Scotland did
Scotland haven't been in a major tournament since 1998.
But you know what? I still proudly stick by them.
I haven't just jumped ship to Italy because they have a better team, I support my national team the way you are supposed to. Its not like clubs where you should choose, its having a sense of nationalism.

Just because Malta are sitting bottom of their qualifying group with 7 games played and 7 losses.
JimmyWangYang is offline  
post #579 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
Liam Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,531
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

People giving nitro stick for supporting italy, get over yourselves for fuck sake.
Liam Miller is offline  
post #580 of 6098 (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Malta
Posts: 1,014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWangYang View Post
Wait who failed to qualify for Euro 2008?
I know Scotland did
Scotland haven't been in a major tournament since 1998.
But you know what? I still proudly stick by them.
I haven't just jumped ship to Italy because they have a better team, I support my national team the way you are supposed to. Its not like clubs where you should choose, its having a sense of nationalism.

Just because Malta are sitting bottom of their qualifying group with 7 games played and 7 losses.
that was for joel and england and I jumped on no ship lol I support Italy from when I was 6 years old
Nitromalta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome