- Congrats to Dan
- Nico keeping the broken car all the way, hats off!
- Vettel genuinly enjoying Dan's victory that could have been his, hats off
- Lewis' certainly has some extra speed compared to Nico, but at the high cost
- Certainly one of the better races of the year
- Worst TV coverage in lot of years
- Williams is disastreous with tactics...
- ...As well as STR
- While Force India is master of tactics
- Ferrari,... ehm, what Ferrari? I expect riots in Italy for such bad results
- Button misteriously appearing in fourth?!?
- Fuck Perez for ruining Massa's race.
I did enjoy that quali despite Hulk not setting a time. It was refreshing for the stewards to finally get a grip on the farce that is 4 wheels off the track.
Gonna be an interesting race to see how the merc responds to being in other cars dirty air especially on such a narrow track, Hamilton has a lot of ground to make up.
Hopefully Williams can get their tyres to last and Massa comes out victorious on the podium with Alo and Ros (3rd)