If I had to rank the West in terms of making it to the WCF.
- Spurs: I think OKC is the better team but I'm not gambling on Westbrook's health.
- OKC: See above.
- GSW: Not close to the two teams above, but a hot shooting series for Steph and Klay and they've got a great shot IF Bogut is healthy (and Lee isn't
- Portland: I could see them getting past the Spurs because they're basically built to take them out, but an elite perimeter defense will slow them down quick. As much as they continue to win I still see them as a supercharged Knicks of last year.
- Clippers: No depth up front, Blake and Jordan haven't grown enough and teams will get into the paint at will.
- Rockets: A good defense will pick them apart in the playoffs. Too much ISO/3 ball/FT.