Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-01-2014, 04:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 571
InTheAirTonight 251 - 500InTheAirTonight 251 - 500InTheAirTonight 251 - 500
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

Kyle Orton 2.0
InTheAirTonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,177
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

Tim Tebow didn't always suck in the NFL, how fucking scary is that thought?
__________________

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TNAFan4lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas Made!
Posts: 460
TNAFan4lyfe 50 - 100
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

In my Opinion hes always been bad (Tim Tebow) dude now works for ESPN lmao, doesnt that tell you how much they like riding his dick? damn shame. i honestly Do believe ESPN overhyped him and thats why he failed in his career now nobody even wants him as back-up. i do wish him the best, because everyone deserves to live their dreams, but imo hes always been below average..

Manziel though... wow! One of the best ive ever seen no lie
__________________

Mark For;
Kurt Angle, CM Punk, Austin Aries, Cesaro, AJ Styles, AJ Lee, Brock Lesnar & Bray Wyatt!
All Time Favorites;
Eddie Guerrero, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Sting, Rocky, Hogan, Flair, DDP & HBK/HHH!
Wrestling Fan since 1999! TNA, WWE, ROH!
CM Punk & Kurt Angle > Your Favorite Wrestlers!!

OH ITS TRUE, ITS DAMN TRUE!
TNAFan4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
MachoMadness1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: the town of Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 5,254
MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

^^^^
And ESPN doesn't ride Manziel's cock now?



I don't think Manziel will be a GREAT NFL QB but I think he can be solid in the right system. People forget he is still pretty young (just a redshirt Sophomore) so whoever draft him should sit him year one so he can learn. I think Teddy Bridgewater, Derek Carr and Brett Hundley will be better. I have seen the last two play live and I was very impressed. Hell I think whoever drafts A.J. McCarron could be getting a steal.

Lost in how good Manziel has been the last two years is he had the likes of Luke Joeckel (2nd pick in the draft last year) and Jake Matthews (who will be a top 5-10 pick this year) on the O line protecting him. The best case long term for Johnny if he comes out might be to see his stock slip and get drafted by a team in the late teens where he doesn't have to play in 2014. If he gets drafted by a team like Jacksonville, Minnesota or Oakland that has a LOT of holes and gets thrown to the wolves that might be bad for him and his development. Manziel's size would scare me a lot as a GM. Not many Drew Bress and Steve Young types out there.

What bothers me is when people call Manziel one of the BEST college QBs of all time. He is nowhere near as good in college (assuming his career at A&M is over) as Vince Young, Tebow and Cam Newton. Come the hell on! He has had a great college career but putting him up there with some of the best college QBs ever after just two years is a bit premature. If he were to come back next year and have a great year and maybe make a BCS game you can put him up there but he is not up there (college wise) with the likes of Tebow, Cam Newton, Vince Young, Tommie Frazier, Charlie Ward, Matt Leinart, Danny Wuerffel, etc.

Good one, shaggy!
__________________
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkmsPJQCQAAylqw.jpg

21-1?!!

My top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time
1. Macho Man Randy Savage (RIP...thanks for the memories)
2. Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)
3. Bret Hart (The Hart Foundation best tag team ever)
4. Sting
5. Ted DiBiase (best heel of all time)
MachoMadness1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
#ThankYouTeemu
 
Allur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 1,240
Allur 501 - 1000Allur 501 - 1000Allur 501 - 1000Allur 501 - 1000Allur 501 - 1000Allur 501 - 1000
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNAFan4lyfe View Post
In my Opinion hes always been bad (Tim Tebow) dude now works for ESPN lmao, doesnt that tell you how much they like riding his dick? damn shame. i honestly Do believe ESPN overhyped him and thats why he failed in his career now nobody even wants him as back-up. i do wish him the best, because everyone deserves to live their dreams, but imo hes always been below average..

Manziel though... wow! One of the best ive ever seen no lie
...Or maybe they thought he would make a good analyst? Just, you know, maybe?
__________________

Sig made by CHAMPviaDQ
Allur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TNAFan4lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas Made!
Posts: 460
TNAFan4lyfe 50 - 100
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoMadness1988 View Post
^^^^
And ESPN doesn't ride Manziel's cock now?



I don't think Manziel will be a GREAT NFL QB but I think he can be solid in the right system. People forget he is still pretty young (just a redshirt Sophomore) so whoever draft him should sit him year one so he can learn. I think Teddy Bridgewater, Derek Carr and Brett Hundley will be better. I have seen the last two play live and I was very impressed. Hell I think whoever drafts A.J. McCarron could be getting a steal.

Lost in how good Manziel has been the last two years is he had the likes of Luke Joeckel (2nd pick in the draft last year) and Jake Matthews (who will be a top 5-10 pick this year) on the O line protecting him. The best case long term for Johnny if he comes out might be to see his stock slip and get drafted by a team in the late teens where he doesn't have to play in 2014. If he gets drafted by a team like Jacksonville, Minnesota or Oakland that has a LOT of holes and gets thrown to the wolves that might be bad for him and his development. Manziel's size would scare me a lot as a GM. Not many Drew Bress and Steve Young types out there.

What bothers me is when people call Manziel one of the BEST college QBs of all time. He is nowhere near as good in college (assuming his career at A&M is over) as Vince Young, Tebow and Cam Newton. Come the hell on! He has had a great college career but putting him up there with some of the best college QBs ever after just two years is a bit premature. If he were to come back next year and have a great year and maybe make a BCS game you can put him up there but he is not up there (college wise) with the likes of Tebow, Cam Newton, Vince Young, Tommie Frazier, Charlie Ward, Matt Leinart, Danny Wuerffel, etc.

Good one, shaggy!
Firt to win Heisman in his Freshman year, 10,000 passing yards in TWO Seasons, carried his team on all games.. yep. Hes as good as it gets brother.
__________________

Mark For;
Kurt Angle, CM Punk, Austin Aries, Cesaro, AJ Styles, AJ Lee, Brock Lesnar & Bray Wyatt!
All Time Favorites;
Eddie Guerrero, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Sting, Rocky, Hogan, Flair, DDP & HBK/HHH!
Wrestling Fan since 1999! TNA, WWE, ROH!
CM Punk & Kurt Angle > Your Favorite Wrestlers!!

OH ITS TRUE, ITS DAMN TRUE!
TNAFan4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mikey2Likely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 130
Mikey2Likely 101 - 250Mikey2Likely 101 - 250Mikey2Likely 101 - 250
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

I honestly think he will flop. Maybe not crazy flop like Leaf, or Russel, or anything that dramatic. More of a Brady Quinn flop. Honestly the Tebow reference is not warranted at all! However someone I often compare him to is Jake Locker. I think he will be just about as successful as Ole Jake too.
Mikey2Likely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
MachoMadness1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: the town of Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 5,254
MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000MachoMadness1988 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNAFan4lyfe View Post
Firt to win Heisman in his Freshman year, 10,000 passing yards in TWO Seasons, carried his team on all games.. yep. Hes as good as it gets brother.
He won the Heisman as a Freshman. Cool story, bro. One of the weakest years of all time for the Heisman. Manti Te'o? Marqise Lee? Collin Klein? Yikes. What Manziel has done in his first two years in the SEC has been remarkable but he would need another year similar to these first 2 to be considered one of the best college QBs EVER. Has he made a BCS game? Has he even been close? Lets ignore he had an amazing O line to play behind (a 2nd overall pick and probably another guy who will be top 5-10) and Mike Evans who will be a high first round pick. Carried his teams? Yes he has no talent around him haha.

at as good as it gets in college football history. Lets just forget A&M got their asses kicked by LSU and Missouri this year. There are college QBS above who never even lost 2 in a row.

Fuck I will say it..........Jameis Winston > Manziel

If I could have one or the other I'd take Winston. Winston is as good of an athlete if not better (will close and play outfield for FSU this Spring), has way better size, better arm, etc. But if Winston wins the Heisman AND the national title as a Freshman QB is he THE BEST OF ALL TIME? Nope.
__________________
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkmsPJQCQAAylqw.jpg

21-1?!!

My top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time
1. Macho Man Randy Savage (RIP...thanks for the memories)
2. Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)
3. Bret Hart (The Hart Foundation best tag team ever)
4. Sting
5. Ted DiBiase (best heel of all time)

Last edited by MachoMadness1988 : 01-02-2014 at 07:24 PM.
MachoMadness1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
BruiserKC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 1,726
BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500BruiserKC 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheAirTonight View Post
Kyle Orton 2.0
And Orton has managed to stay in the league and has been decent when trotted out to play.

The big thing with Manziel (and what hurt Tebow) is whether or not he can adjust to the speed of the NFL. It's easy to shred the defense of Duke and Rice when you don't have defensive backs there that are going to move to the next level. Tebow was a great system QB at Florida, the system is designed to help the QB succeed plus you don't always play NFL-type talent week in and week out. Plus, can Manziel prove he's a leader as well. You have to win over the hearts of your teammates and make them believe in you.
__________________


The original heel commentators
BruiserKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
The Archers' Bows Have Broken
 
The Devil and God's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Masshole, USA
Posts: 1,728
The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500The Devil and God 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Will Johnny Football make it Big in NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip J. Dick View Post
No, he's another Tebow.
lol. I highly doubt that.

I see Johnny Football being a productive QB in the league, but a lot depends on the system he gets drafted into. I know Houston won't take him Number 1 overall but that would be a great offense to start with, Tate, Johnson(I know he's getting older, but nice to have that trust worthy veteran for a young guy) Hopkins.
__________________


||Rest||In||Peace||Warrior||
The Devil and God is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios