Re: Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara can save the WWE Tag Team division.
Rey and Sin Cara SHOULD be a team because it would lighten the load for Rey in his current condition. And with Sin Cara being unable to speak English, Rey can carry the mic work.
I don't mind singles wrestlers being in a team, because I am of the belief that being a singles star and being in a tag team don't need to be mutually exclusive, especially when singles guys are wrestling in tag matches every other week.
There are a few other teams I would book as well:
- I would put Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler back together for the reason stated above. Being a singles star and being in a tag team don't need to be mutually exclusive, and Ziggler would need some back up to help him retain the World Title through heelish means.
- I'd keep Kofi & Truth together for the time being. But once they lose the tag titles, I'd break them up. Let Kofi go back to singles for a while, but re-team him with Evan Bourne if and when he comes back.
- Put Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder back together since neither of them are doing anything.
- Push Ricardo Rodriguez as a legit wrestler and have him and Alberto Del Rio team up once ADR is away from the World Title.
- Push Sakamoto as a legit wrestler and have him and Tensai team up.
- Start a storyline where John Cena takes Alex Riley under his wing and have them team up on and off.