2013 - The Age of Orton returns? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,232
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
maybe not, but he will be world champion again next year
And what an accomplishment. I hope he enjoys his run as Intercont....oops, I mean world champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdoomsayerx View Post
are you dumb? Orton is a way bigger draw than sheamus is
Orton isn't a bigger draw than anyone, don't be ridiculous. He's nothing. Orton can't draw, he's like Michaels and Bret, he can get people to cheer him but if they aren't diehards who come to the shows no matter who's on them, they're not paying a dime to see him. His reactions aren't "OMG THIS GUY'S A HUGE STAR, WE LOVE HIM", they're "Let's cheer for this babyface because he gets pushed". He can't get people to spend money on the product the way a real "draw" can like Rock, Cena, etc. Also, I was being sarcastic in case you couldn't figure out what that post was intended to be.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 11-17-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 291
frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
And what an accomplishment. I hope he enjoys his run as Intercont....oops, I mean world champion.





Orton isn't a bigger draw than anyone, don't be ridiculous. Also, I was being sarcastic in case you couldn't figure out what that post was intended to be.

Im pretty sure he will be back on raw in the future and take over his spot, everyone know that orton is better heel than cm punk
frankieorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,429
Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Orton isn't a bigger draw than anyone, don't be ridiculous. He's nothing. Orton can't draw, he's like Michaels and Bret, he can get people to cheer him but if they aren't diehards who come to the shows no matter who's on them, they're not paying a dime to see him. He can't get people to spend money on the product the way a real "draw" can like Rock, Cena, etc. Also, I was being sarcastic in case you couldn't figure out what that post was intended to be.
They ruined the opportunity to turn him into a huge draw in 2004 when HHH buried him as soon as he was getting started combined with the fact he was pushed early. (don't tell me he didn't get over because that's a flat out lie) He still did pretty good in 2009 as top heel and was a bigger draw than anyone in today's roster outside of Cena.
__________________

Last edited by Choke2Death : 11-17-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Choke2Death is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,232
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
Im pretty sure he will be back on raw in the future and take over his spot, everyone know that orton is better heel than cm punk


Yeah, whatever you say, buddy. Punk has completely embarassed Orton over the last year and shown him what a real star is. Orton's nothing, the fact that he has NINE world titles and yet has the same level of momentum as people like Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler shows you how his push so HASN'T worked. He's a B level SmackDown star and he's conclusively proven that he doesn't matter in the slightest without Vince McMahon holding his hand through everything.

The only way he'll get his spot back is if Punk retires, but even then, they can turn Ryback, they can turn Sheamus, they can decide to make Bryan the top heel if they're that desperate, they can call up somebody like Dean Ambrose and make him a huge star, they don't HAVE to rely on Orton, and to be honest, they shouldn't because he'll never be any bigger.

Quote:
They ruined the opportunity to turn him into a huge draw in 2004 when HHH buried him as soon as he was getting started combined with the fact it was pushed. (don't tell me he didn't get over because that's a flat out lie) He still did pretty good in 2009 as top heel and was a bigger draw than anyone in today's roster outside of Cena.
No, they didn't ruin anything, he did. He was a NIGHTMARE to work with back then, Vince wanted him to be the guy the whole time. Besides, he can't be a huge draw because he has no charisma whatsoever. They made the right choice going with Batista because he made them SO much more money than Orton ever has, would or could.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 11-17-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Maybe there wouldn't be a need to bury orton if he wouldn't have been such a coke head.

And btw who is that bald idiot someone mentioned earlier?
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,232
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
Maybe there wouldn't be a need to bury orton if he wouldn't have been such a coke head.

And btw who is that bald idiot someone mentioned earlier?
You really have to guess?

I'll give you a hint, it's not Rock, Big Show, Tensai, Titus O'Neil or Cesaro.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 11-17-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 291
frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post


Yeah, whatever you say, buddy. Punk has completely embarassed Orton over the last year and shown him what a real star is. Orton's nothing, the fact that he has NINE world titles and yet has the same level of momentum as people like Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler shows you how his push so HASN'T worked. He's a B level SmackDown star and he's conclusively proven that he doesn't matter in the slightest without Vince McMahon holding his hand through everything.

The only way he'll get his spot back is if Punk retires, but even then, they can turn Ryback, they can turn Sheamus, they can decide to make Bryan the top heel if they're that desperate, they can call up somebody like Dean Ambrose and make him a huge star, they don't HAVE to rely on Orton, and to be honest, they shouldn't because he'll never be any bigger.



No, they didn't ruin anything, he did. He was a NIGHTMARE to work with back then, Vince wanted him to be the guy the whole time. Besides, he can't be a huge draw because he has no charisma whatsoever. They made the right choice going with Batista because he made them SO much more money than Orton ever has, would or could.

I agree, orton has been irrelevant for his stupid actions (suspension) but let me tell you something in vince mcmahon´s eyes randy orton > cm punk, So I Expect randy to win once again the wwe championship next year and taking over raw, just like he did it in 2008, when he was booked to retains the wwe championship against cena and hhh at wrestlemania 24
frankieorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Holy shit, could it be that you're talking about ryback?
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 291
frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post


Yeah, whatever you say, buddy. Punk has completely embarassed Orton over the last year and shown him what a real star is. Orton's nothing, the fact that he has NINE world titles and yet has the same level of momentum as people like Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler shows you how his push so HASN'T worked. He's a B level SmackDown star and he's conclusively proven that he doesn't matter in the slightest without Vince McMahon holding his hand through everything.

The only way he'll get his spot back is if Punk retires, but even then, they can turn Ryback, they can turn Sheamus, they can decide to make Bryan the top heel if they're that desperate, they can call up somebody like Dean Ambrose and make him a huge star, they don't HAVE to rely on Orton, and to be honest, they shouldn't because he'll never be any bigger.



No, they didn't ruin anything, he did. He was a NIGHTMARE to work with back then, Vince wanted him to be the guy the whole time. Besides, he can't be a huge draw because he has no charisma whatsoever. They made the right choice going with Batista because he made them SO much more money than Orton ever has, would or could.


the reason they went with batista, is because orton was so young 24 years old, and bad attitude backstage, and turning him face was a mistake, orton is a natural born heel
frankieorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,429
Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000
Default Re: 2013 The age of orton returns????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
No, they didn't ruin anything, he did. He was a NIGHTMARE to work with back then, Vince wanted him to be the guy the whole time. Besides, he can't be a huge draw because he has no charisma whatsoever. They made the right choice going with Batista because he made them SO much more money than Orton ever has, would or could.
Being a nightmare didn't prevent Shawn Michaels from getting everything he wanted back in the 90s. If they were gonna push him, they should have gone the whole way with it. And I like how you have the ability to tell us about things that never happened/haven't happened. And he has enough charisma that people still pop for him after a year of doing absolutely nothing meaningful. THAT'S charisma, not how loud you talk on a microphone. And speaking of microphones, Orton delivered promos with plenty of energy and was always good at it back in 2004-2005 so it's just ignorant to claim he has no personality or mic skills just because he talks in a monotone in the last couple of years.
__________________
Choke2Death is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios