Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   SmackDown - WWE Main Event (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/smackdown-wwe-main-event/)
-   -   Kofi over Miz? (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/smackdown-wwe-main-event/643183-kofi-over-miz.html)

Domingo123 11-10-2012 06:23 AM

Kofi over Miz?
 
Guys can anyone explain me, how this could happen?

Why Miz is depushed so much and jobs to all, even to kofi?

I dont get it at all. Miz is a total package. He has mic skills, can wresle good, can speak good, he is great worker. He can be main eventer and he showed us during his US reign, WWE title reign. Im not saying he is best or anything, he is not, but it is very strange, how vince was so much in to him, and now miz have nothing.

I remember his US title run, the only time in years, then midcard title meant something again. He was greatest us champ in years. And i dont think lot of you could deny that.

Why they decided to push Kofi? He is good wrestler, can speak, has looks. But he has no passion, he is not hungry, u cant see it in his eyes. Person who has no gimmick, crappy theme and is not popular at all. He is not a star. And the main fact is, he is unsave worker, we saw that multiple times.

Im not a mark or a hater or something else, but it is realy strange why WWE downpushed miz so much. Why did this happen?

Discuss.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar 11-10-2012 06:35 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
Lost it at Miz is the total package

Morningstar 11-10-2012 07:28 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ever Wolf (Post 12248332)
Lost it at Miz is the total package

This. Just this.

Nostalgia 11-10-2012 07:35 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
It doesn't matter. According to some dirtsheets, Miz will get a renewed push again soon while Kofi stays in the midcard forever.

Shawn Morrison 11-10-2012 07:45 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
What the first two posters said. Miz is anything but a total package. Kofi is more talented than Miz.

Miz is an ok ring worker, though he has a boring ring style that really doesn't belong in main event. His personality/mic skills suit reality TV not WWE, he comes off as an annoying kid, not a main eventer. I mean Zack Ryder and Santino both have admirable mic skills, but mic skills that belong in mid-card not main event. As for his look, he could pin The Rock and Steve Austin in one night and still wouldn't look credible, his look screams mid-card. Yeah, so i'm really not seeing anything bad with him losing to Kofi. Kofi has the ability to be a decent top face, he knows how to drive the fans and his 'intense' (wild-cat) personality is fresh and something people can easily get behind. His ring work is obviously great. Much rather see Kofi in main event as a face for at-least a few months, rather than The Miz again.

Phantomdreamer 11-10-2012 07:48 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison (Post 12248451)
What the first two posters said. Miz is anything but a total package. Kofi is more talented than Miz.

Miz is an ok ring worker, though he has a boring ring style that really doesn't belong in main event. His personality/mic skills suit reality TV not WWE, he comes off as an annoying kid, not a main eventer. I mean Zack Ryder and Santino both have admirable mic skills, but mic skills that belong in mid-card not main event. As for his look, he could pin The Rock and Steve Austin in one night and still wouldn't look credible, his look screams mid-card. Yeah, so i'm really not seeing anything bad with him losing to Kofi. Kofi has the ability to be a decent top face, he knows how to drive the fans and his 'intense' (wild-cat) personality is fresh and something people can easily get behind. His ring work is obviously great. Much rather see Kofi in main event as a face for at-least a few months, rather than The Miz again.

Kofi is more talented than The Miz? Hahaha

Gandhi 11-10-2012 07:53 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ever Wolf (Post 12248332)
Lost it at Miz is the total package

^
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked (Post 12248417)
This. Just this.


Morningstar 11-10-2012 08:06 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantomdreamer (Post 12248460)
Kofi is more talented than The Miz? Hahaha

Hell yes he is. Don't like Kofi's gimmick, but his wrestling ability it's miles ahead from Miz's. Miz should just go back to MTV.

Oliver-94 11-10-2012 08:08 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
OP, Miz will be fine. According to dirtsheets, Miz is set to turn face and join the Survivor Series team (team Foley). He should be in the world title picture in 2013 if things go well for him.

Phantomdreamer 11-10-2012 08:12 AM

Re: Kofi over Miz?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked (Post 12248492)
Hell yes he is. Don't like Kofi's gimmick, but his wrestling ability it's miles ahead from Miz's. Miz should just go back to MTV.

Yes and Miz is leagues ahead of Kofi in mic work, charisma and general entertainment.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2