Smackdown 10/19, Main Event & SMS Spoilers - Page 23 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #221 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 366
TommyWCECM 251 - 500TommyWCECM 251 - 500TommyWCECM 251 - 500TommyWCECM 251 - 500TommyWCECM 251 - 500
Default Re: SPOILERS* Barrett on this week's SD

three questions Pyro.

1. If the Undertaker was around, him having such a strong backstage presence would he improve barretts booking?

2. If Hunter took over, same thing, or would it be a case of like father like son?

3. If Wade thinks his booking is as bad as you claim it to be why hasnt he requested his release yet? He strikes me as a buisiness savy intelligent guy.
TommyWCECM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #222 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,201
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: SPOILERS* Barrett on this week's SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyWCECM View Post
three questions Pyro.

1. If the Undertaker was around, him having such a strong backstage presence would he improve barretts booking?

2. If Hunter took over, same thing, or would it be a case of like father like son?
How the fuck do I know? I don't know if Undertaker or Triple H want Barrett on top.

Quote:
3. If Wade thinks his booking is as bad as you claim it to be why hasnt he requested his release yet? He strikes me as a buisiness savy intelligent guy.
Maybe he's an underachiever and is simply happy to collect his paycheck, I don't know. He might accept it, I will not.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #223 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Shawn Morrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,528
Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500Shawn Morrison 1001 - 1500
Default Re: SPOILERS* Barrett on this week's SD

Barrett is not being buried. He is getting main event exposure, he will soon join it. Now you all need to stop complaining because WWE is obviously planning on pushing him soon, your whining about 'burying' is irrelevant and doesn't mean shit because WWE IS putting him with the big dogs right now, when he starts losing to mid-carders than complain.
__________________
Not Removing Until:

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena


John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #224 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
SinJackal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,209
SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000SinJackal 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Smackdown 10/19, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz to win the Intercontinental Title
Seriously?

Guess I'll have to google where to even find that useless show then.

Not sure why they're killing Miz like this. I would say "good for Kofi", but giving him the title THAT fast. . .isn't even really worthy of congrats. Why couldn't they just have fued and had Kofi go over at Survivor Series?
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #225 (permalink)
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Still racing out at the Trestles
Posts: 4,763
Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000Huganomics 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Smackdown 10/19, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
LOL HE LOST BUWIED

Jeez some of you get a fucking grip.
Don't you know? Anyone who loses to a top face is . Dat logic.
__________________

Quote:
Dolph Ziggler ‏@HEELZiggler
@ZigglersBetter: @HEELZiggler who's your fave comedian?

@WWESheamus
Huganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #226 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
ellthom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,343
ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500ellthom 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Smackdown 10/19, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

The awesome (no pun intended) promo with Kofi and Miz on Raw made me want to see more. They should revisit their feud during Kofi's run. I do think that belt was handed over to Kofi too fast though, but good for him I guess. Here's to his main event push (being optimistic) xD
__________________
ellthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #227 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Firallon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,173
Firallon 501 - 1000Firallon 501 - 1000Firallon 501 - 1000Firallon 501 - 1000Firallon 501 - 1000Firallon 501 - 1000Firallon 501 - 1000
Default Re: SPOILERS* Barrett on this week's SD

I agree. He isn't being buried.
Firallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #228 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,601
swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500
Default Re: SPOILERS* Barrett on this week's SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Then why the fuck is Big Show getting the title shot? If that's their thinking it should've been Barrett in the first place.

Whatever, WWE is absolutely incapable of making sense. There's no logical, well thought out, planned feuds at all, they just make everything up 10 minutes before the show goes on the air and they don't give a fuck. It's no wonder the ratings are what they are with shit like this going on.
Agree, Show is their selling point for this feud OMG he's Show, how can Sheamus overcome the odds? You know, because this time it's THE BIG SHOW. They haven't built Wade on anything yet and probably wouldn't even book a story line if Wade was in Show's place right now. So I would rather they have Show get embarrassed again like last year in some way, and then maybe down the line Wade can get a shot in a legit interesting feud. Not your typical "I want the title, and will get it" kind of feud.

I'm definitely not saying it's easy to write compelling story lines, but man, it's been some rough booking lately and something needs to be done.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #229 (permalink)
HAUNTING YOU
 
Clique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 18,257
Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: SPOILERS* Barrett on this week's SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
Barrett is not being buried. He is getting main event exposure, he will soon join it. Now you all need to stop complaining because WWE is obviously planning on pushing him soon, your whining about 'burying' is irrelevant and doesn't mean shit because WWE IS putting him with the big dogs right now, when he starts losing to mid-carders than complain.
I like Barrett and I hope you're right. We'll see where he's at around say Mania time next year.
__________________
Clique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #230 (permalink)
Know Your Worth
 
Alim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,726
Alim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whore
Default Re: SPOILERS* Barrett on this week's SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Then why the fuck is Big Show getting the title shot?
Because like him or not, the casuals do in fact care for Big Show while they could give less than two shits if Wade Barrett was released tomorrow.

There really is nothing to like about Barrett. Just because he has an accent doesn't mean he is good at cutting promos. He has minimal charisma and little to no aura in his character. Not to mention he is downright terrible in the ring.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE DIAMOND IN THE BUSINESS AND HIS NAME IS TITUS O'NEIL

Alim is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios