Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 130
peter93 50 - 100
Question Slater, Mahal & McIntyre Faction




Can anyone see anything good coming out of this?

I believe they all have good enough talent to get over as the next big faction only if used properly, Slater and Mahal i believe have natural mic skills and if given airtime can get over with the fans, and McIntyre has a good star look about him.

Seems like Slater is gonna be the 'leader' of this group and i dont think i think i speak for myself on this one saying the guy is very talented and is a short push away from getting the IC belt and then moving on to main event Wrestlemania 30 maybe against the rock?

Thought/opinions?

Last edited by Clique : 11-01-2012 at 02:07 PM.
peter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,383
Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

without a major player, this stable will flop faster than Kelly Kelly did on Vince's bed...
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
pagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 813
pagi 501 - 1000pagi 501 - 1000pagi 501 - 1000pagi 501 - 1000pagi 501 - 1000pagi 501 - 1000
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter93 View Post
Can anyone see anything good coming out of this?

I believe they all have good enough talent to get over as the next big faction only if used properly, Slater and Mahal i believe have natural mic skills and if given airtime can get over with the fans, and McIntyre has a good star look about him.

Seems like Slater is gonna be the 'leader' of this group and i dont think i think i speak for myself on this one saying the guy is very talented and is a short push away from getting the IC belt and then moving on to main event Wrestlemania 30 maybe against the rock?

Thought/opinions?
Rofl, it will be Mahal that faces Rocky at WM.
pagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,215
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

That last line is gonna be what closes this thread. I don't even know what to say. Speechless.

This is going nowhere. Ryback will probably beat all 3 of them at once and that's it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me. They don't have a reason to be together and that means they can't last for long. All 3 guys are utter shit too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-02-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 130
peter93 50 - 100
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
without a major player, this stable will flop faster than Kelly Kelly did on Vince's bed...
I think they have a major player with Slater, the guy ticks all the boxes, someone in the back just needs to give the guy a legit chance, its fair to say now hes just a jobber, but give the guy time just like barrett with nexus,and he defintely he would of done a better job than Barrett! who couldn't carry the flag for nexus, like heath would of!
peter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
arcslnga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 400
arcslnga 101 - 250arcslnga 101 - 250
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

This is easily the new J.O.B squad? Obvious?
__________________

Watch your favorite super heroes...... and Super Cena on Saturday Mornings!!! Only on the CW Network!

Websters Dictionary definition
Super Cena (n):

1. To mislead the audience that the character is an underdog. John Cena got DDT'd on the concrete, hit in the back with a chair, then put thru the Spanish announce table. However, all is that is for naught because he switched into Super Cena and no sold all of that, to win the match. (credit: Scott Trahan)

2. Humiliated more than three forths of the match only to come back and win with five moves of doom. Super Cena emerged from the ashes and won the fight after being brutally beaten down to a bloody pulp

3. Alter ego of a Superhero. Unstoppable. Exception: See The Rock.
arcslnga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,383
Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000Ziggler Mark 10501 - 11000
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter93 View Post
I think they have a major player with Slater, the guy ticks all the boxes, someone in the back just needs to give the guy a legit chance, its fair to say now hes just a jobber, but give the guy time just like barrett with nexus,and he defintely he would of done a better job than Barrett! who couldn't carry the flag for nexus, like heath would of!
yeh ok....someone come in and lock this shit.

i cant with that last post.
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 130
peter93 50 - 100
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
That last line is gonna be what closes this thread. I don't even know what to say. Speechless.

This is going nowhere. Ryback will probably beat all 3 of them at once and that's it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me. They don't have a reason to be together and that means they can't last for long. All 3 guys are utter shit too.
Did you ever expect miz to headline Wrestlemania? you never know with WWE and RyBotch struggled to lift a leather couch,and the utter shit comment is abit unfair and bias, when Mahal ends undertakes streak at mania, then ill be the one saying 'i told you so!'
peter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,215
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter93 View Post
I think they have a major player with Slater, the guy ticks all the boxes, someone in the back just needs to give the guy a legit chance, its fair to say now hes just a jobber, but give the guy time just like barrett with nexus,and he defintely he would of done a better job than Barrett! who couldn't carry the flag for nexus, like heath would of!
What flag is that that Slater would be carrying, the white flag?

Nexus wouldn't have lasted a month with Slater in charge, it would've been an absolute joke. Barrett is the only person who could've carried that group.

Quote:
Did you ever expect miz to headline Wrestlemania? you never know with WWE and RyBotch struggled to lift a leather couch,and the utter shit comment is abit unfair and bias, when Mahal ends undertakes streak at mania, then ill be the one saying 'i told you so!'
I don't even know why I'm arguing with a troll, saying Mahal is ending the Streak is a red flag, but as far as Miz main eventing Mania goes, I'd say it would happen about a million years before Slater.

Slater doesn't have Miz's charisma, talking ability or marketability, not even close. The only thing Miz lacked was experience and seasoning, he got it. Slater could never turn into a main eventer because he doesn't have the natural gifts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-02-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TheRealFunkman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 293
TheRealFunkman 50 - 100
Default Re: Slater,Mahal And McIntyre Faction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Nexus wouldn't have lasted a month with Slater in charge, it would've been an absolute joke. Barrett is the only person who could've carried that group.
Daniel Bryan says hi...


This group is job squad V2.0
__________________

#Over


TheRealFunkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios