Tensai...motn? Wha? - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 09-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 182
RaymerWins 101 - 250RaymerWins 101 - 250
Default Tensai...motn? Wha?

Tensai and Orton put on the Match of the Night last night....no doubt.
RaymerWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Actor in the making
 
TheatricalEssence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 6,185
TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000TheatricalEssence 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

Um...ok? Tensai can put on decent matches with a good opponent.
__________________
TheatricalEssence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

Daniel Bryan and Sheamus.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,327
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Daniel Bryan and Sheamus.
This.

Tensai vs Randy Orton was awful. AWFUL. The match had like 3 fucking moves in it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 415
Iormungand 101 - 250Iormungand 101 - 250
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Daniel Bryan and Sheamus.
A Daniel Bryan and Sheamus match that doesn't end with a Brogue kick? Impossible!

Though even if this theoretically did happen on some alien world, I'm guessing he made Daniel Bryan tap with the Cloverleaf? If so, that's really sad.
Iormungand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,327
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

That is what happened, but contrary to the IWC's opinion, it's pretty amusing to see Bryan tap out. Especially to a guy who nobody takes seriously as a submission specialist.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

As a Daniel Bryan fan it was hard to watch but I knew it was coming.

And as I said in another thread, Sheamus shouldn't even have that as a finisher. He's a brawler, submissions don't fit his character at all and he looks ridiculous. He has plenty of other finishers he could use instead.
__________________

Last edited by BULLY : 09-15-2012 at 05:17 PM.
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 415
Iormungand 101 - 250Iormungand 101 - 250
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
As a Daniel Bryan fan it was hard to watch but I knew it was coming.

And as I said in another thread, Sheamus shouldn't even have that as a finisher. He's a brawler, submissions don't fit his character at all and he looks ridiculous. He has plenty of other finishers he could use instead.
I wouldn't mind seeing Sheamus use something like a top rope drop kick. Sure, it wouldn't be nearly as versatile as the Brogue Kick, but it would look pretty impressive to see someone get their head kicked off with a drop kick from a guy his size.
Iormungand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 852
Warren Zevon 101 - 250Warren Zevon 101 - 250
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

Matt Bloom is a good big man wrestler. He always has been in any gimmick, but he improved a lot in Japan. I think that the poorly executed gimmick he's saddled with now takes away from his matches.
Warren Zevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Da Warthog!
 
kregnaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: from pants unknown
Posts: 3,133
kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000kregnaz 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Tensai...motn? Wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Zevon View Post
Matt Bloom is a good big man wrestler. He always has been in any gimmick, but he improved a lot in Japan. I think that the poorly executed gimmick he's saddled with now takes away from his matches.
Who the fuck is "Matt Bloom"?
__________________
Losing hair? Gain muscles!
kregnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios