Originally Posted by Lucifer34
After Team Hell No lose the Tag Team Titles, I'd have Kane chokeslam Bryan, and go absolutely psychotic on him. After he's done fueding with Bryan, I'd have Kane continue destroying the entire locker room, basically going on a rampage, resulting in a fued with Cena, the hero.
After last time? No thank you.
I'm guessing he's gonna retire at or around WM30...here's what I think will happen...
- Team Hell No lose the tag titles, Bryan low-blows Kane after a hug and walks out.
- Kane vs Bryan, No DQ, Mask vs Beard. Kane wins.
Throughout the month of May, Kane (still a babyface) is on a roll. He is named the number one contender to face Dolph Ziggler at MITB.
- Ziggler beats Kane with Big E's help.
- Big E defeats Kane. The next night on Raw, Big E beats him again and after the match Kane snaps and starts throwing chairs around ringside, destroying the announce desk, etc...He disappears for a few weeks, misses Night of Champions.
For the weeks following NoC, vignettes are shown of Kane in a dim-lit room talking to himself, asking where the monster has gone. The final vignette has him looking into a mirror and he begins his sinister laugh.
Over The Limit
- There is a ref bump during a World title match between Dolph Ziggler and [insert babyface being pushed at the time] and Kane returns. He looks at Dolph and begins his evil laugh, then turns towards his opponent and tombstones him. Kane then feuds with said babyface for the next 3 months, with their final match being some kind of gimmick match at the December PPV.
Following TLC in December, the writers all of a sudden go full retard and the momentum of the push is killed completely. Kane is then randomly turned babyface again for no reason whatsoever. He then has a throwaway match at WM30 and retires quietly.
His career end with him being set on fire (story of his life coming full circle). Maybe an inferno match at WM30...although that's highly unlikely to happen in this era.