1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers - Page 16 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #151 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,929
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Sheamus vs Barrett was a waste of time. And people actually thought the clean win over that jobber Orton was important. Phht.
__________________
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #152 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Oliver-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,129
Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Sheamus vs Barrett was a waste of time. And people actually thought the clean win over that jobber was important. Phht.
I agree with this. Sheamus has defeated Barrett too many times and I don't see how this win was relevant. It would have been better if the match ended in a DQ or somehow a NC because at least it keeps both men strong. Making the IC champ lose before the Rumble wasn't the best decision. Oh well, Wade never beats Sheamus. If he couldn't beat him in his home England (Main event match) then I doubt WWE would make him beat Sheamus now. I still think Wade is a future champion though
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210074_24.gif
Oliver-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #153 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,929
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Yeah, future meaningless midcard champion. Hell, he is now.

World champion? Well, you're wrong.
__________________

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 01-25-2013 at 07:58 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #154 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Oliver-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,129
Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Well, you're wrong.
One can hope.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210074_24.gif
Oliver-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #155 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,929
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Hope is not realistic. He'll never win a title of any real value. You're just going to leave yourself disappointed for putting your hope behind something that will never materialize.
__________________
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #156 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Oliver-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,129
Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Hope is not realistic. He'll never win a title of any real value.
Never say never.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210074_24.gif
Oliver-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #157 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,929
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Never.

English people do NOT win world championships in WWE. Fact. If he was anything else, he'd already be a multi time world champion, he's fucked.
__________________
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #158 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Oliver-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,129
Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000Oliver-94 5501 - 6000
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Never. English people do NOT win world championships in WWE. Fact. If he was anything else, he'd already be a multi time world champion, he's fucked.
So he can't win the title because he is English? Just because he hasn't won a world title yet doesn't rule out a future title reign. Not everyone can be pushed the same way like Sheamus and Del Rio.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic210074_24.gif
Oliver-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #159 (permalink)
.....
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kings Landing
Posts: 9,929
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver-94 View Post
So he can't win the title because he is English?
That's just Vince's rule, not mine, I'm just reporting it. There's a reason you've never seen an English world champion, and it damn sure ISN'T because English wrestlers are in short supply, because you can find them all over the place. He's a racist.

Quote:
Just because he hasn't won a world title yet doesn't rule out a future title reign.
If he were going to win the world title, he'd be getting good booking. He's not. He's being set up for failure.

What do you expect me to do, wait patiently for 15 years so he can get a Mark Henry title reign, which is basically Vince saying "thanks for all the midcard jobbing, here's the B world title for 2 months", before he kicks him in the ass and sends him packing? Bullshit.

Quote:
Not everyone can be pushed the same way like Sheamus and Del Rio.
And why can't he? Huh? He's huge, he looks like one of the toughest bastards in WWE history, he actually IS one of the toughest bastards in WWE history, he's a great talker, he's a great leader, he exudes a MASSIVE stage presence, he's a good brawler, he's never gotten into shit with management, and he's a heat magnet IF they actually give him the fucking microphone on a regular basis, which they haven't done since the Nexus storyline ended, so no one cares, which is career sabotage on the part of Vince McMahon. He's pretty damn close to the perfect WWE superstar, the only thing that he MAY not have is babyface potential, and we don't even know that for a fact. If that's the biggest thing wrong with him, what the hell's wrong with that? Being a career top heel is a wonderful thing. He's a hell of a lot better than that pale, corny, ridiculous looking workout buddy of Triple H's. Don't tell me they couldn't give him a fast push. Hell, he DID get a fast push and what happened? He passed their test with flying colors and became the best heel on the roster. So, of course, he got BURIED for it, whereas Sheamus fails horrendously to be impressive in any way, and Del Rio couldn't draw a reaction to save his life before he turned babyface and this is with ALL the mic time in the world, all the opportunities in the world, these two get the belts right off the bat but they don't get 1/10'th as over as Barrett did in Nexus, but he's the one who gets fucked. Tell me there's no racism in WWE. Go on, tell me, with a straight face.
__________________

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 01-25-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #160 (permalink)
Humbled
 
LBGetBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 4,682
LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000
Default Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Did they edit The Rock's promo? He said shove it straight up your....and then the "candy ass" sounded like it was cut and pasted in.

Odd. Because the line fit, but it didn't sound natural at all. Did he say something else?
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios