Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion - Page 67 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 07-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #661 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
TheSupremeForce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,127
TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000TheSupremeForce 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKman View Post
Justin Gabriel and Hunico have created the best series of matches of the year so far, hands down
CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are a second, perhaps close?....ehh
I'd include Kidd/McGillicutty on that list.
TheSupremeForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #662 (permalink)
Human Suplex Machine
 
Kling Klang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,899
Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000Kling Klang 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

A good match from Hunico and Gabriel again.Both are terribly wasted at the moment.
Kling Klang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:26 AM   #663 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,160
Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupremeForce View Post
I'd include Kidd/McGillicutty on that list.
Indeed.
===
Decent card.

It seems that the Superstars main event is often Swagger/Ryder and Jinder/A-Ry.
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:44 AM   #664 (permalink)
I've Come to Open the Purple Testament of Bleeding War
 
DesolationRow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Third & King, Paying Homage to the Willie Mays Statue
Posts: 11,720
DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
His story for why Hunico and Camacho are bros was astonishingly amazing.

Shame that Hunico's turned into another version of Kidd. Great macthes on the lower level shows that Vince knows is a great wrestler but just uses to work with the guys he has bigger plans for and make them look good.
May I ask what Regal's story was for that? I am afraid I missed that episode...?

True about Hunico's role. Saddest part of it is that he turns 35 in a few weeks. It wouldn't be unheard of, but it's difficult to see him ever being given a big push considering his age. But perhaps he could reach the upper level of the midcard in a year or two with more strong showings. It has been said that Vince likes Hunico quite a bit, impressed with his wit and ability to think up something right on the spot, whether it be on the microphone or in the ring.
__________________
DesolationRow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:48 AM   #665 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,160
Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
May I ask what Regal's story was for that? I am afraid I missed that episode...?

True about Hunico's role. Saddest part of it is that he turns 35 in a few weeks. It wouldn't be unheard of, but it's difficult to see him ever being given a big push considering his age. But perhaps he could reach the upper level of the midcard in a year or two with more strong showings. It has been said that Vince likes Hunico quite a bit, impressed with his wit and ability to think up something right on the spot, whether it be on the microphone or in the ring.
I too would like to hear that story.

True words about Hunico... For someone who is liked by Vince, he isn't really getting much.
At least Hawkins is 26, more hope for him + if Rock isn't a jerk he may get some, erm, "recommendations".
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #666 (permalink)
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 26,542
Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

He said when Hunico was on the streets he was being attacked by a gang, got stabbed in the chest and Camacho came in and saved him and bit the nose off the guy who stabbed him. "And from then on they were best friends". Best part is it explains Hunico wearing a vest
Seabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:23 AM   #667 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,160
Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Cool, Striker usually mentions a more simple version of it.

And how does it explain the vest? He didn't wear it before.
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #668 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Elstro1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 162
Elstro1988 50 - 100
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Really, really enjoyed this week's SS. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.

Hunico/J-Gabe = Awesome. Epic. These two should be on PPV cards. Took me back to the days of the Hardys.

Fox/Kaitlyn v. Beth/Nattie = Really good match. Wish Layla was involved but nice to see Beth and Nat get screen time again. I know Alicia has her haters (I'm not that keen on her myself) but she did well in this match. What I liked most was it seemed like they were allowed more freedom than on the likes of Raw or SD and got to do more.

Riley v. Mahal. I do generally find Mahal a touch boring but this was a good outing for both - and his new ring clothes looked good as well. Riley's ring work is a country mile ahead of what he was doing a year ago and I really don't know why he's wasted in this lowly role of jobber. Crowd still absolutely love him (even had the endorsement of Daniel Bryan in an interview) and he really can go now - loving his higher-flying offence which yo don't expect from a larger guy like him. He needs to lose that TKO move - too many have similar finishers these days and it looks too easy to counter or escape.
__________________
Not removing until:
[] JTG is released - what does this guy even do??
[] Layla gets something half decent to do.
[] Miz is out of the title picture
[/] Cody Rhodes becomes WHC - 2 time IC's and ME'ing Raw with Goldust good enough
[] Alberto Del Rio is taken out the title picture.
[] Stephanie gets back in the ring
[] Josh Mathews gets back in the ring (see above but fun to speculate)

Prefer seeing:

Cody Rhodes, Goldust, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Big E Langston, Prime Time Players, Usos, Fandango

Layla, AJ, Brie Bella, Naomi, Summer Rae, Paige, Emma, Bayley, Kaitlyn

For a new take on WWE recapping, check out my Raw and Smackdown awards here
Elstro1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #669 (permalink)
Still Real To Me, Dammit!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 87
cheese_it 50 - 100
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

I'd LOVE to see a Hunico vs Christian feud over the IC title.

In most of his matches i see something that he hasn't done before which i like alot.
Hunico is not only great in the ring but has a lot of charisma too. He's pretty damn likable (eg in the superstar toys show) and its a shame hes not a face.
cheese_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #670 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Zankman Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Serbia
Posts: 2,160
Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's SS. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.

Hunico/J-Gabe = Awesome. Epic. These two should be on PPV cards. Took me back to the days of the Hardys.

Fox/Kaitlyn v. Beth/Nattie = Really good match. Wish Layla was involved but nice to see Beth and Nat get screen time again. I know Alicia has her haters (I'm not that keen on her myself) but she did well in this match. What I liked most was it seemed like they were allowed more freedom than on the likes of Raw or SD and got to do more.

Riley v. Mahal. I do generally find Mahal a touch boring but this was a good outing for both - and his new ring clothes looked good as well. Riley's ring work is a country mile ahead of what he was doing a year ago and I really don't know why he's wasted in this lowly role of jobber. Crowd still absolutely love him (even had the endorsement of Daniel Bryan in an interview) and he really can go now - loving his higher-flying offence which yo don't expect from a larger guy like him. He needs to lose that TKO move - too many have similar finishers these days and it looks too easy to counter or escape.
Nice summary.
Love the comment about the snobbish fans.
__________________
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/063/e/2/curt_hawkins_by_guilhermefaraco-d4rqwcn.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios