Ryback vs Cena - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-08-2013, 03:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Silencer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 654
Silencer 101 - 250Silencer 101 - 250
Default Ryback vs Cena

If you haven't seen it yet spoiler alert.

These two put on an awesome match this week. It's really incredible. These two look rubbish vs the rest of the roster but together they just work. Ryback clearly struggles in matches against guys who kick or fly but he can trade power moves like a pro. The ending was predictably disappointing maybe because the AA just doesn't look that powerful compared with all the other awesome moves in the match but other than that it was a five star bout. WWE need to find out what it is about Cena and Ryback that's so compelling and try to work it into Rybacks other matches because you see a fight like this one and he really looks like a world champion.

Just needs a new finisher
Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-08-2013, 04:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Unknown2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 618
Unknown2013 251 - 500Unknown2013 251 - 500Unknown2013 251 - 500
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

So Cena's even putting on a good match with Ryback. He's been in nothing but good matches since he's come back.
Unknown2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Alo0oy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 3,377
Alo0oy 1001 - 1500Alo0oy 1001 - 1500Alo0oy 1001 - 1500Alo0oy 1001 - 1500Alo0oy 1001 - 1500Alo0oy 1001 - 1500Alo0oy 1001 - 1500Alo0oy 1001 - 1500Alo0oy 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
If you haven't seen it yet spoiler alert.

These two put on an awesome match this week. It's really incredible. These two look rubbish vs the rest of the roster but together they just work. Ryback clearly struggles in matches against guys who kick or fly but he can trade power moves like a pro. The ending was predictably disappointing maybe because the AA just doesn't look that powerful compared with all the other awesome moves in the match but other than that it was a five star bout. WWE need to find out what it is about Cena and Ryback that's so compelling and try to work it into Rybacks other matches because you see a fight like this one and he really looks like a world champion.

Just needs a new finisher
__________________
Alo0oy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
CRUSH. **3-0**
 
RUSEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: OCEANIA
Posts: 8,536
RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown2013 View Post
So Cena's even putting on a good match with Ryback. He's been in nothing but good matches since he's come back.
Ryback still, contrary to popular belief, is not a shit wrestler.
__________________
THE SUPER ATHLETE


THE UNOFFICIAL #SASHAKREW WRESTLINGFORUM LEADER


REMINDER TO SELF: DO NOT TRUST DA
RUSEV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Unknown2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 618
Unknown2013 251 - 500Unknown2013 251 - 500Unknown2013 251 - 500
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXI View Post
Ryback still, contrary to popular belief, is not a shit wrestler.
You ain't kidding about that popular belief. Everyone was in agreement that he deserved to get "buried" by CM Punk, but different thread/different group of people, I suppose.
Unknown2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ALWAYS BELIEVE
Posts: 5,208
Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXI View Post
Ryback still, contrary to popular belief, is not a shit wrestler.
Agree OXI. I enjoyed some of his matches with Punk.

They won't give up on Ryback, that's fir sure, he'll be over before long.
__________________

R.I.P ULTIMATE WARRIOR
"...I am The Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans and the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"
Klee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
CRUSH. **3-0**
 
RUSEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: OCEANIA
Posts: 8,536
RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown2013 View Post
You ain't kidding about that popular belief. Everyone was in agreement that he deserved to get "buried" by CM Punk, but different thread/different group of people, I suppose.
Because most people here are inherently biased. Always for the small(er) guys and never for the big guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUCE KLEE View Post
Agree OXI. I enjoyed some of his matches with Punk.

They won't give up on Ryback, that's fir sure, he'll be over before long.
I think his match with Punk at this recent HIAC was his most forgettable match yet. He's a good worker but he has horrible booking. ER against Cena was top notch, for example, because the two power styles actually work really well and he's a believable monster.
__________________
THE SUPER ATHLETE


THE UNOFFICIAL #SASHAKREW WRESTLINGFORUM LEADER


REMINDER TO SELF: DO NOT TRUST DA
RUSEV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Loose Cannon
 
Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ALWAYS BELIEVE
Posts: 5,208
Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000Klee 16501 - 17000
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

You certainly have a point OXI.
__________________

R.I.P ULTIMATE WARRIOR
"...I am The Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans and the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"
Klee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
CM12Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,957
CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500CM12Punk 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXI View Post
Ryback still, contrary to popular belief, is not a shit wrestler.
He's average at best.
__________________
CM12Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
CRUSH. **3-0**
 
RUSEV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: OCEANIA
Posts: 8,536
RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000RUSEV 9501 - 10000
Default Re: Ryback vs Cena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM12Punk View Post
He's average at best.
Then Punk would have to be around the same.
__________________
THE SUPER ATHLETE


THE UNOFFICIAL #SASHAKREW WRESTLINGFORUM LEADER


REMINDER TO SELF: DO NOT TRUST DA
RUSEV is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios