Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#13,201 ·
I think Mystical is a pretty cool guy. Eh creates his own forum and doesn't afraid of anything.
Da fuck?

He weird and tries too hard to fit in. And something is weird about the Samantha situation. If he really is her, he's 10 times worse than NoyK and he's already headed that route, thanks to all of his apologies.

Because he didn't get accepted upon his return, he wants to be a "heel". Accuses everybody of doing the same shit that he just did a few days ago. So the minute the jobbers shit on somebody else, Mystical can blend in and ride the wave like always.

He's fucking pathetic. He wasn't that bad until he did that shit with the other forum.

#13,202 ·
Yes, you did notice it lol. That's why you made a second post in order to get my attention. Stop trying to wiggle your way out, dipshit. generic cm punk dickrider asshurt cos evil kris said a bad word about his hero #13984053573486783476

Why do you want to know what I look like? Does it matter? Do you want to suck my dick or something? Lol I'd beat the shit out of you in real life. I would cut your head off and shit down your neck. Just give me a time and place, tough guy.
You probably look like this

Your life sucks. You were bullied and ridiculed growing up as a kid. You're a hoarder, got no friends, no job. All you have is your computer where you try to escape reality.

Do you really wanna fight me? What a keyboard warrior. You don't know what i'm all about *****.

#13,203 ·
Da fuck?

He weird and tries too hard to fit in. And something is weird about the Samantha situation. If he really is her, he's 10 times worse than NoyK and he's already headed that route, thanks to all of his apologies.

Because he didn't get accepted upon his return, he wants to be a "heel". Accuses everybody of doing the same shit that he just did a few days ago. So the minute the jobbers shit on somebody else, Mystical can blend in and ride the wave like always.

He's fucking pathetic. He wasn't that bad until he did that shit with the other forum.
Lol it's a meme chapo check this out, http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pretty-cool-guy

I disagree. Nobody is worse then Noyk. He pretends to be a girl on PS Home.

#13,204 ·
Actually my only crime was copying shit from this forum, I didn't feel like writing all the rules and various shit like that. As far as Samantha goes I don't need to say that I'm not her because that shit is already done with. And as far as my heel turn goes, I was heel before I got accepted as one of the jobbers so I don't care if I'll ever be accepted again. If anything I was pretending to be nice as it's pointless to make e-enemies.

#13,206 ·
Nitemare copied threads directly from this forum and said he did it because you told him to

#13,212 ·
Actually my only crime was copying shit from this forum, I didn't feel like writing all the rules and various shit like that. As far as Samantha goes I don't need to say that I'm not her because that shit is already done with. And as far as my heel turn goes, I was heel before I got accepted as one of the jobbers so I don't care if I'll ever be accepted again. If anything I was pretending to be nice as it's pointless to make e-enemies.
The Samantha stalking thing was a work, wasn't it?

New sig

this CREDMI character is great
Yeah, that dude is funny.

#13,214 ·
You probably look like this

Your life sucks. You were bullied and ridiculed growing up as a kid. You're a hoarder, got no friends, no job. All you have is your computer where you try to escape reality.

Do you really wanna fight me? What a keyboard warrior. You don't know what i'm all about *****.
Nice pic from Google Images, why don't you type ''ogrish'' instead and see what would your body look like after meeting me?

Funny, cause you're still a kid, an useless autistic *******, you're bullied at school because you wear wrestling t-shirts like the nerd you are and you contemplate suicide because of it everyday. So when you finally decide to rage quit :)))be successful okay son? It would be a step forward for humanity, cause we certainly don't need ignorant, weak scum like you on this planet

#13,218 ·
Read the Rant's rules, you can't tell people to go kill themselves or else you will be banned.

And I didn't see the post where you told him to Drink rant poison.
Apocalypto has been calling Chapo a hoodrat and telling him to go eat KFC/Popeyes for awhile now and he hasn't been banned so and you're not allowed to be racist in the rules, so...

not to mention he replied to one of his posts with something like "does this make you happy?" with a pic of a watermelon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.