Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#12,944 ·
I thought that was what always happens to big threads.
I don't think so, it only happens when posts are deleted. The deleted posts are still included in the page count, even though they're not physically there any more.

There are at least two threads in Rants it's happened to. I only mention Andy because I'm sure I saw his user name as a latest post in one thread, but I couldn't find it in any of the active threads.

#12,947 · (Edited)
Anyone notice that some posts from Rants threads have been deleted? There's definitely one other thread, and it's happened in this one too. You can tell when the last post of your page limit is made, there will be an extra page number but you can't access it.

I think I know who's posts they are too. It's not a large number of posts, probably just two or three, certainly not like 3000 or anything, but it's strange. A mystery.

I like mysteries. They're very mysterious.
Have you also noticed that all the threads started by the invaders from other forum are deleted.
But if you like misteries you will love this.
Two users who posted very often in rants stopped posting in the entire forum after Cat makes a thread about them, but at the same time Apocalypto is back, HEELKris starts to post in rants and Mystical turns heel. And that all happens on the same day. Coincidence?

#12,951 ·
Just noticed it because someone bumped his old thread. Bad Blood aka Waz Perviz deleted all his videos on YouTube
R.I.P. Waz

#12,956 ·
Ahh damnit. I knew I should have saved that video where he called me out.
I actually cried more when he deleted his videos than when WWE deleted the Attitude Era content.
No more "Hello Yutchyube. Welcome to the newest edition of what's a pervert show, with me, that's a pervert" :(
Didn't watch a single second of RAW. It feels good, man. I don't feel like I missed anything.
Actually I always watch the Raw shows before I visit a wrestling forum. This time I spoiled myself because the show was taped because it took place in England. Someone posted that Ziggler and Punk jobbed to the funky monkeys of WWE Cena & Ryberg with Ryberg destroying the WWE champion in 30 seconds. That was enough for me to not watch a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.