Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#3,202 ·
Your punk ass ain't even worth my time.

Because that post shows you're trying too hard to fit in.

One minute, you kissing ass, next minute, you see other posters in a confrontation and decide to intervene.

You need to "intervene" yourself in the bed with 1 of them chicks in that pic you posted and not that used blow up doll Waz Pervis sold you.

#3,203 ·

Find an insult that it can actually be backed up, I'm not a virgin. You think this pretty pimpin' face hasn't banged yet? Heh. :lol

#3,205 ·
Your punk ass ain't even worth my time.

Because that post shows you're trying too hard to fit in.

One minute, you kissing ass, next minute, you see other posters in a confrontation and decide to intervene.

You need to "intervene" yourself in the bed with 1 of them chicks in that pic you posted and not that used blow up doll Waz Pervis sold you.
Waz Pervis is old news.
Only try-hards make jokes about them now.

Find an insult that it can actually be backed up, I'm not a virgin. You think this pretty pimpin' face hasn't banged yet? Heh. :lol
:lol

I'm sorry your face got banged. That must have hurt.

#3,206 ·
Waz Pervis is old news.
Only try-hards make jokes about them now.
I was telling the truth.

You are the definition of "try hard". Everything you're doing right now is screaming "try hard".

See's El Chapo talking shit.

Decides he wants to talk shit.

And you're a retarded hypocrite. You made a thread announcing you were leaving and here you go, getting on everybody's nerves and fucking up the churches money all over again.

#3,207 ·
You are the definition of "try hard". Everything you're doing right now is screaming "try hard".
That being probably true, in my 4 days off the forum, I realised something you will never do.

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE

And you're a retarded hypocrite. You made a thread announcing you were leaving and here you go, getting everybody's nerves and fucking up the churches money all over again.
Didn't you do something similar in the past?

#3,208 ·
:lol
I'm sorry your face got banged. That must have hurt.
Yeah, I got my face smacked hard into her p.. nevermind, we are in PG-Rating time.

Chapo, speaking of homosexuality since you like to bring it up so much, how many former prisoners have asked you if they could stick their wang in your butthole when you walk with your pants down in the street?

Reactions: Bullseye
#3,209 ·
Yeah, I got my face smacked hard into her p.. nevermind, we are in PG-Rating time.

Chapo, speaking of homosexuality since you like to bring it up so much, how many former prisoners have asked you if they could stick their wang in your butthole when you walk with your pants down in the street?
:vince2

#3,210 ·
You are a try hard though Sheamus. You remember when you left and you sent that goodbye message? People were either glad to see you go or didn't care. While you were gone people didn't say "wheres Sheamus" or "I wish Sheamus would come back"

When you came back a collective groan was heard throughout the forum. Like we all had a feeling you'd be pathetic enough to come back with your tail between your legs, but we were hoping you'd had the sense and good judgement not to.

Stop trying so hard to fit in. You aren't liked by us or the older members. You are just a waste of space. Now the best you can manage is to hang around and hope that someone will kick the ball to you. But no one will.

#3,211 ·
You are a try hard though Sheamus. You remember when you left and you sent that goodbye message? People were either glad to see you go or didn't care. While you were gone people didn't say "wheres Sheamus" or "I wish Sheamus would come back"

When you came back a collective groan was heard throughout the forum. Like we all had a feeling you'd be pathetic enough to come back with your tail between your legs, but we were hoping you'd had the sense and good judgement not to.

Stop trying so hard to fit in. You aren't liked by us or the older members. You are just a waste of space. Now the best you can manage is to hang around and hope that someone will kick the ball to you. But no one will.
EXACTLY!

No one cared OR They were glad I left!

That's the point!

Then I thought "Why the fuck do I care?"

I'm glad you got the point Bully.

#3,212 ·
That being probably true, in my 4 days off the forum, I realised something you will never do.

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE
You care, you just realized you don't have a life away from this forum.

I am leaving the forum.
This isn't a Pervis move, I'm actually leaving.
I'm tired of trying to post good so people can like me, and I'm tired of red rep and people looking down on me.
I'm tired of seeing 11ers and 12ers try hard as fuck so that the pretentious veterans can accept them.
I'm tired of heel turns
I'm tired of pre '10 ass kissing
I'm tired of phony people
I'm tired of people who judge you just for the wrestler you like
I'm tired of this forum.
This will be the last time I'm online.
Leave your "Good riddance" posts.
I won't see them.

I do not regret spending each other night on this forum for 9 months.
I do not regret leaving.

I bid you adieu

A hypocritical, lying, admitted try hard.

Didn't you do something similar in the past?
Fuck no.

Never made a thread announcing I was leaving.

#3,213 ·
BULLY, join the 'Chillin' room with me, forget about these tryhards and serious dudes.

Laying in my bed, playing PES, watching ecchi Anime, eating chocolate cereal, and knowing I'll miss school today and tomorrow cause I got the flu.

Can't get better.:stuff

Besides the fact I'm on my third tissue box :side:

#3,214 ·
EXACTLY!

No one cared OR They were glad I left!

That's the point!

Then I thought "Why the fuck do I care?"

I'm glad you got the point Bully.
You wouldn't "get the point" if someone stuck a knife in your retina.

You lack the necessary brain cells to "get anything" and if you had any common sense at all, you wouldn't have come back.

#3,216 ·
WHAT THE FUCK YOU TRYNA SAY, PUSSY???

Because I'm black, I dress like what you think, is the stereotypical black man?

Because I'm black, I've been incarcerated?

FUCK YOU, YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

#3,217 ·
You wouldn't "get the point" if someone stuck a knife in your retina.

You lack the necessary brain cells to "get anything" and if you had any common sense at all, you wouldn't have come back.
Why? Why would have I not come back?

Because I wouldn't be liked? Because people would hate on me for coming back?

boo-hoo.

#3,219 ·
WHAT THE FUCK YOU TRYNA SAY, PUSSY???

Because I'm black, I dress like what you think, is the stereotypical black man?

Because I'm black, I've been incarcerated?

FUCK YOU, YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Touchy.

#3,220 ·
Why? Why would have I not come back?

Because I wouldn't be liked? Because people would hate on me for coming back?

boo-hoo.
Originally Posted by SheamusO'Shaunessy
I am leaving the forum.
This isn't a Pervis move, I'm actually leaving.
I'm tired of trying to post good so people can like me, and I'm tired of red rep and people looking down on me.
I'm tired of seeing 11ers and 12ers try hard as fuck so that the pretentious veterans can accept them.
I'm tired of heel turns
I'm tired of pre '10 ass kissing
I'm tired of phony people
I'm tired of people who judge you just for the wrestler you like
I'm tired of this forum.
This will be the last time I'm online.
Leave your "Good riddance" posts.
I won't see them.

I do not regret spending each other night on this forum for 9 months.
I do not regret leaving.

I bid you adieu

Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.