Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#2,663 · (Edited)
Quite ironic that one of the first rules you see when you click on that link is "plagairism"

Your posts and thread topics must be your own. Don't try to take credit for other people's work. If you "borrow" a thread topic from another site, say so. No need to say what site but make members aware that the work is not your own.

#2,664 · (Edited)
#2,670 ·
The person is so angry and emotional that he isn't thinking rationally. He explodes like a volcano and feels so filled with rage they just want the offending person (whoever that may be) to feel as bad as they do and hopefully realise the gravity of their actions. and it's only later that they are full of regret and come back with their tail between their legs. lolsheamus
Holy shit you just described my penis :shocked:
No Chris Benoit threads on that other site, fucking hell it's like the WWE :lol
Expect everything Attitude Era related removed from this site

#2,674 ·
I'm glad noyK isn't here anymore.
Wassup bro. :stuff

A post that's over three and a half months old, and is buried deep in the Games/Trivia section?

Alrighty then...
Holy shit man. Kobra and Mystical must form a Rants tag team "The Stalkers". God damn, isn't Catty enough for Kobra to stalk and harass? :lmao

You_heard? and Mystical as Admins in a forum? Someone who spams racial insults, homosexual remarks, and someone who gets 'gotten to' by being called a troll on the Internet to the point of stalking someone on Facebook and real life?

Yeah, that will turn out just perfectly.

:tyson

Reactions: JT Martin
#2,679 ·
I like how Samoon randomly jumps in here from time to time. :lol

IT WORKS

Anyways, having in mind how "big" this forum is, we are basically the WWE of wrestling forums.
Question is, what are the TNA, ROH and Chikara (for example) of wrestling forums? ;D

#2,680 ·
I like how Samoon randomly jumps in here from time to time. :lol

IT WORKS

Anyways, having in mind how "big" this forum is, we are basically the WWE of wrestling forums.
Question is, what are the TNA, ROH and Chikara (for example) of wrestling forums? ;D
Dunno. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.