Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - Search Results
Advanced Search
Showing results 1 to 20 of 248
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Search: Keyword(s): ; Posts Made By: sirdangolot5
Forum: RAW   07-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Replies: 353
Views: 32,021
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: CM Punk Arguing with a Fan

Um... is it still real to you?
Forum: RAW   07-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Replies: 353
Views: 32,021
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: CM Punk calls a fan, a homo.

This is fucking hilarious, thank you Punk
Forum: RAW   06-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 308
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins...Could they be RAW's equivalent to Legacy.

Such cruelty coming from a fan of the tragically underutilized Jimmy Wang Yang. Just because a guy is stuck with bad booking doesn't mean he lacks the stuff.
Forum: RAW   06-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,062
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Do Rock Slurpers hate Punk?

http://hot-celebrity.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the_rock.jpg


Mmmmm.... look tasty, Loco?
Forum: RAW   06-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 308
Posted By sirdangolot5
Forum: RAW   06-28-2011, 02:39 PM
Replies: 423
Views: 42,786
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: July 4th RAW SPOILERS

Same question here. Why the taping?
Forum: RAW   06-28-2011, 08:17 AM
Replies: 423
Views: 42,786
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: July 4th RAW SPOILERS

Poor Zack Ryder... :(

If this is a push, it's not being booked very well.
Forum: RAW   06-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,416
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Wrestling or Entertainment ??

Pro wrestling was at its peak (as far as popularity and cultural influence are concerned) in the 90s and early 2000s. Do you really think people would have enjoyed the product if it was just...
Forum: RAW   06-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,486
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Is R-Truth The Most Over "Pure" Heel Wrestler On Raw?

Naw, Miz is definitely not a "pure" (as per the OP) heel. He got a sizable pop on RAW, despite feuding with the surprisingly over A-Ri. It's not to say that Miz is less over than Truth, but he's not...
Forum: RAW   06-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,486
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Is R-Truth The Most Over "Pure" Heel Wrestler On Raw?

I give the original mention of "Lil Jimmy" like a 1% chance of being scripted and a 99% chance of being improvised by Truth. Creative loved it, and now they've written it in as part of his gimmick. I...
Forum: RAW   06-22-2011, 10:56 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,486
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Is R-Truth The Most Over "Pure" Heel Wrestler On Raw?

Definitely, and I'm absolutely loving it. R-Truths promos manage to wrack up a perfect mixture of heat from crowd; he evokes an exquisite blend of hate, anger, disdain, and mocking. Not only that,...
Forum: RAW   06-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,049
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Will Morrison win his 2nd World Title by Wrestlemania XXVIII?

Will Morrison win his 2nd World Title by Wrestlemania 28?

http://i.imgur.com/8A5NO.gif
Forum: General WWE   06-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,405
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Should the WWE change title disqualification rules?

Wow, this post changed my perspective on the rule 100%. Thank God for this rule.

I can see all sorts of other stupid angles happening too, like heels purposefully racking their nuts on an opponent...
Forum: RAW   06-22-2011, 07:38 AM
Replies: 149
Views: 9,723
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: WWE Reporting technical difficulties

Tons of people have unlimited texting plans that let them text all they want.
Forum: General WWE   06-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,166
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Jerry Lawler SUCKS at commentating

Sure do wish we had Stanford and Matthews picking up some of the play-by-play. There's so little of it going on, it sometimes seems like the commentators don't even give a shit about the match,...
Forum: General WWE   06-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 587
Posted By sirdangolot5
Forum: RAW   06-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Replies: 3,519
Views: 271,597
Posted By sirdangolot5
re: The Summer of Punk ***All contract/Post-MITB/Match discussion here***

Frankly I'd be happy if Punk switched over to commentary and chucked out Jerry "The Fat Prick" Lawler. Punk has godly commentary skills and honestly Lawler puts me to sleep lately.
Forum: RAW   06-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Replies: 149
Views: 9,723
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: WWE Reporting technical difficulties

Don't worry, 90% odds are it'll happen next Monday.
Forum: RAW   06-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,322
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: R-Truth,Christian,The Miz promo

"Bleep bloop!"

"Stop saying that! Those aren't real achievements!"

"Bleep bloop!"

"AAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!"
Forum: RAW   06-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,871
Posted By sirdangolot5
Re: Mason Ryan

Acting lessons and rehab? :D
Showing results 1 to 20 of 248

 
Forum Jump
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome