Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jan 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Changing the commentary team = fresh new look
The problems aren't only the guys who do the commentaries, the problems are also the facts that :
1. Commentaries are written before matches, there is almost no place for improvisation.
2. They don't focus on the matches anymore and don't tell anything about wrestling.
3. Lame jokes are lame and future matches announcements aren't needed.
4. They don't push the wrestlers and prefer to bury them.
5. Commentaries aren't sporty enough.
-> Commentators don't enjoy their jobs and seem bored -> change the commentaries writer before to change the commentators.
Last edited by Yamada_Taro; 03-25-2013 at 05:56 AM.