Everyone who suggest McGillicutty doing anything than jobbing on nxt and sparring with part times, should be punished by watching his gennesis speech over and over again. That goes for both creative and iwc.
He's really improved during his time in NXT. He cut a fairly sharp promo in his role challenging Seth Rollins for the NXT title on the episode CM Punk made a guest appearance at. I can't find it on the youtubes, but I'm sure it's still up on Hulu.
1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title.
2) Ryback is fired.
3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign.
4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.
5) CM Punk wins another world title.
6) The Uso's are given a shot. (THEY'RE COMING UP-FUTURE TAG CHAMPS)
7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)
8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold.
9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship.
10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.
It's hard enough to deal with a part time World Champion. Putting over two fellows who look like your drunk uncle instead of Rhodes Scholars or Prime Time players (who I do not personally prefer, but who are not a nostalgia act), or those hard-working Uso boys would be too much to be borne.