Why wasn't AJ on Raw??? - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
SmarkerMarker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: England
Posts: 266
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

She was on the D.

This signature's here to stay until Aj, Eve or Layla star in a porn movie.


CR7 is better than Lionel Messi.

"Your arms are just too short to box, with GOD!
SmarkerMarker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
-Sambo Italiano-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bradford, England
Posts: 965
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Because AJ will not increase the Wrestlemania buyrate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_zPH3u65H8
Les Kellett Vs Leon Arras (Brian Glover)
-Sambo Italiano- is offline  
post #33 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:52 PM
JD
Serving uppercuts and dropkicks since 94'.
 
JD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 2,522
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sambo Italiano- View Post
Because AJ will not increase the Wrestlemania buyrate.
Return of bra and panties match.

AJ vs Kaitlyn.

It would work.


ABrown made my avatar and signature. Seriously, please check out his work. GOAT.
JD is offline  
post #34 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
ROGERTHAT21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,239
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointoforder View Post
Sorry to tell you this, since you're a Kelly Kelly mark...but Jim Ross just wrote the other day in his Q&A on his blog that he thinks AJ has a chance to be special, and the only other woman he ever said that about was Trish.

So reading between the lines, JR is saying AJ has hall of fame potential.

So, yeah. You're wrong when you say they're not fans of AJ.
JR also likes Jack Swagger. Take from that what you will.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LuN™ View Post
Screw AJ, why the hell wasn't DOLPH on RAW?
There's a question that needs to be asked. I like AJ for the record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sambo Italiano- View Post
Because AJ will not increase the Wrestlemania buyrate.
98% of the full-time roster isn't increasing the Wrestlemania buyrate, that doesn't stop them from getting on the show, especailly considering the fact AJ is most over than most of the roster.


Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline  
post #35 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 12:06 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 825
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
       
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGERTHAT21 View Post
JR also likes Jack Swagger. Take from that what you will.



There's a question that needs to be asked. I like AJ for the record.

98% of the full-time roster isn't increasing the Wrestlemania buyrate, that doesn't stop them from getting on the show, especailly considering the fact AJ is most over than most of the roster.

JR is kinda biased regarding Jack Swagger, considering they are both from Oklahoma and I think Swagger was the last person that JR got signed to WWE.

I think the thing that JR likes about AJ is that she maximized her own minutes, starting off with small supporting roles and worked her way up, which is something that JR constantly stresses towards the other WWE Superstars.


Anyway this Monday in Nashville, both AJ and Dolph Ziggler are doing an autograph signing and a radio interview to promote Raw, so I think WWE is still very high on her.
gl83 is offline  
post #36 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Buckley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boston, MA.
Posts: 3,974
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Better question is where was Dolph?

I don't care that AJ was not on TV because her acting is abysmal. If AJ was never shown on TV ever again, I wouldn't even ask for a reason why.
Buckley is offline  
post #37 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 01:00 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
pointoforder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 202
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

WTF? Seems AJ meant this to be a private tweet but accidently sent it public. She apparently quickly deleted it. The fangirl shippers are going insane on twitter right now.

pointoforder is offline  
post #38 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Kelly fan View Post
Kelly Kelly worked her ass off from the minute she was hired she trained so much while on the road which must not of been easy considering she wasent in development long after she was signed. She also proved models can be wrestlers and she became divas champion after 5 years of being in the company and the huge reaction she got when she finally became champion was insane no other diva got that reaction at winning a title. Kelly Kelly proved everyone wrong by being in the business for 6 years and was showed hard work and dedication to her job. She was the top diva in the company who was used on all WWE promotions no other diva was used as much as her. WWE have lost out on her now shes quit the business there will never be anyone that comes close to her
your posting privileges should be revoked.

It's hard work laying on your back being passed around the boys I guess.
Bullseye is offline  
post #39 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,125
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Lita Vs. A.J. for Wrestlemania! Special Guest Referee: C.M. Punk
Coffey is offline  
post #40 of 72 (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 01:37 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Kane-UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

I'm guessing the reason Dolph wasn't on Raw was because of the angle he has going with Jericho.

Jericho was voted into the match with Punk, so maybe the WWE anticipated Punk vs Orton and we ended up with Jericho/Punk & Orton/Barrett, rather than Orton/Punk & a Jericho/Ziggler segment?

Fan since 2001
Kane-UK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome