Why wasn't AJ on Raw??? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
It Was Always Written In The Stars...
 
DashingRKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,229
DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500DashingRKO 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2D View Post
I still just want to know some reasons why AJ is "so bad". People can have their opinions, it's just I think I see her as one of the few credible divas we have left.

I mean, Paige is good but she needs to be put on a brand soon.
I believe the "hate" on AJ is that she's basically everywhere. Sure is cool that a diva is getting much exposure as her, but the problem is it's not helping the divas division.

People would rather see her be in divas storylines than be part of the male wrestler storylines. I'm not the one to hate on AJ because I do like her, but I do agree her exposure and being in every storyline isn't benefiting guys like Ziggler.

They need to use her popularity and transfer that over into the divas division because it desperately needs some life.
__________________


DashingRKO is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: London
Posts: 52
MikestarManiac3 50 - 100
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Oh dear.... Kelly Kelly fan you're one pesistent fucker, I give you that =D
MikestarManiac3 is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
CM Punk Mark.
 
SideburnGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 2,185
SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Am-DashingRKO View Post
I believe the "hate" on AJ is that she's basically everywhere. Sure is cool that a diva is getting much exposure as her, but the problem is it's not helping the divas division.

People would rather see her be in divas storylines than be part of the male wrestler storylines. I'm not the one to hate on AJ because I do like her, but I do agree her exposure and being in every storyline isn't benefiting guys like Ziggler.

They need to use her popularity and transfer that over into the divas division because it desperately needs some life.
I can see that.

The thing is, who are you going to pit her against in the divas division? No diva has as much build up as her right now. I would love to see her in more matches, but we should at least work on building up another diva and have them go at it.
__________________

Credit to CHAMPVIADQ for the amazing sig. Credit to ABRown for the awesome avi. Both kick ass, check out their work at the Graphics Showroom section.
Something clever will be on here later.
SideburnGuru is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
 
Eric Fleischer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 560
Eric Fleischer 501 - 1000Eric Fleischer 501 - 1000Eric Fleischer 501 - 1000Eric Fleischer 501 - 1000Eric Fleischer 501 - 1000Eric Fleischer 501 - 1000Eric Fleischer 501 - 1000
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

As much as AJ has been misused the last couple months, at least she is not the open barrel of untalented suck that is Wiggy Wiggy, Barbie Blank. You want to talk about a woman who truly lowered the bar for acting and in ring work, look no farther.
__________________
Eric Fleischer is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Independent Worm Saloon
 
Oakue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: It Sucks
Posts: 5,061
Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000Oakue 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2D View Post
I can see that.

The thing is, who are you going to pit her against in the divas division? No diva has as much build up as her right now. I would love to see her in more matches, but we should at least work on building up another diva and have them go at it.
I think you just nailed the reason as to why AJ isn't in the divas division.

If she wins the divas title then what? She'll have a CM Punk like reign with it, because how will anyone be able to believe that people like Aksana, or Alica Foxx, or Rosa Mendes are serious threats to her?

They've built her up so much she's basically bigger than the divas division now. Giving her the divas title will actually wind up making the whole division irrelevant because she'll never lose.
__________________
Oakue is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,948
Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Its an outrage,They should just have all 3 hours of RAW her just skipping around the ring.

Lol.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #17 (permalink)
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
Eulonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: I'M FROM WINNIPEG, YOU IDIOT!
Posts: 8,189
Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500Eulonzo 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

They just need to use her as a wrestler more instead of a valet & character all the time, that way, some users here would believe that she's a good wrestler because, I'm sorry, they need to let her do more than a fucking roll-up pin. I think she's good, but not everyone has seen her NXT/Superstars stuff before she blew up.
__________________
Eulonzo is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
CM Punk Mark.
 
SideburnGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
Posts: 2,185
SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500SideburnGuru 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmop View Post
I think you just nailed the reason as to why AJ isn't in the divas division.

If she wins the divas title then what? She'll have a CM Punk like reign with it, because how will anyone be able to believe that people like Aksana, or Alica Foxx, or Rosa Mendes are serious threats to her?

They've built her up so much she's basically bigger than the divas division now. Giving her the divas title will actually wind up making the whole division irrelevant because she'll never lose.
Like I said, they just need to build someone up like her. And it's possible they can do it. I keep telling people, Paige could be another great person to bring up.

Hell, PUT PAIGE IN THE SHIELD. As a new member. Get people interested in her. Alicia Fox hasn't work, nor do I believe she has the ability TO work. Aksana, they already made a joke out of her. Not saying they can't fix it, but it's doubtful. Rosa? I don't know. I haven't see enough of her matches to say whether she could go or not.

I'm just saying, Paige could work SO DAMN WELL in a feud against AJ. It's just the build up that's needed.
__________________

Credit to CHAMPVIADQ for the amazing sig. Credit to ABRown for the awesome avi. Both kick ass, check out their work at the Graphics Showroom section.
Something clever will be on here later.
SideburnGuru is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
Smarter Than The Average Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,312
King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000King Bebe 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

She's the best diva.
King Bebe is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 108
pointoforder 101 - 250pointoforder 101 - 250pointoforder 101 - 250
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Kelly fan View Post
Why wasn't AJ on Raw??? shes supposed to be Vince's new golden girl since the top diva Kelly Kelly quit the business. Well considering Vince is no longer bckstage as he had legit hip surgery then HHH must be in charge and I guess he isnt a fan of hers so maybe this is a sign of no more AJ yesssssss so everyone who wished she would disapper will get their wish now
Sorry to tell you this, since you're a Kelly Kelly mark...but Jim Ross just wrote the other day in his Q&A on his blog that he thinks AJ has a chance to be special, and the only other woman he ever said that about was Trish.

So reading between the lines, JR is saying AJ has hall of fame potential.

So, yeah. You're wrong when you say they're not fans of AJ.
pointoforder is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios