Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   RAW (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/)
-   -   Punk-Paul Heyman (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/680786-punk-paul-heyman.html)

rybacker 02-05-2013 10:35 PM

Punk-Paul Heyman
 
where was paul heyman when cm punk cut a promo today

where was paul heyman when cm punk had a matach today

he was surely there when cm punk was champion and when brock lesnar was missing

so what do you guys think ? is cm punk and heyman slowly falling apart (kayfabe)

Carlos Spicyweiner 02-06-2013 12:05 AM

Re: Punk-Paul Heyman
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rybacker (Post 13643282)
where was paul heyman when cm punk cut a promo today

where was paul heyman when cm punk had a matach today

he was surely there when cm punk was champion and when brock lesnar was missing

so what do you guys think ? is cm punk and heyman slowly falling apart (kayfabe)

Punk doesn't need Heyman at his side every time he does a promo.

Brock does.

King Bebe 02-06-2013 12:12 AM

Re: Punk-Paul Heyman
 
Gotta love marks.

Brock was one of the best trash talkers in UFC. Did he need Heyman then? No. He's a perfectly fine talker. Mike Tyson sounded like a fucking chipmunk and everyone took him seriously because of what he did IN THE RING.

Carlos Spicyweiner 02-06-2013 01:24 AM

Re: Punk-Paul Heyman
 
Well Brock talked last year and he sucked, hence why Heyman talks FOR him. And this ain't UFC.

Heel 02-06-2013 02:03 AM

Re: Punk-Paul Heyman
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebe (Post 13645530)
Brock was one of the best trash talkers in UFC. Did he need Heyman then? No. He's a perfectly fine talker. Mike Tyson sounded like a fucking chipmunk and everyone took him seriously because of what he did IN THE RING.

That's UFC and Boxing, NOT Wrestling, which is completely different. Talking a much, much bigger part of the product.

imthemountie 02-06-2013 08:59 AM

Re: Punk-Paul Heyman
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebe (Post 13645530)
Gotta love marks.

Brock was one of the best trash talkers in UFC. Did he need Heyman then? No. He's a perfectly fine talker. Mike Tyson sounded like a fucking chipmunk and everyone took him seriously because of what he did IN THE RING.

Eh, Tyson was dumb as a rock and has a funny voice but the dude had charisma/punchlines.

Bryan D. 02-06-2013 10:08 AM

Re: Punk-Paul Heyman
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heel (Post 13647266)
That's UFC and Boxing, NOT Wrestling, which is completely different. Talking a much, much bigger part of the product.

Exactly.

sizor 02-06-2013 10:14 AM

Re: Punk-Paul Heyman
 
Heyman raised Brock and made Brock, and Brock cares and respect Heyman so much.
Brock doesn't need Heyman his side.
Brock wants Heyman on his side.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2