Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Sep 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
10 things learned from raw in Hotlanta.
Here is this weeks list:
10. Booker T 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times......to get a thought out with spoken words.
9. CM Punk vs (You pick which midcarder you want him to face)
8. It takes a 500 lb man an hour to eat half a plate of dinner, but only 10 seconds to get his ass whipped by a fire extinguisher.
7. Big Show, loved and respected in the wrestling business......hated by tipped employees world wide.
6. Now that Mark Henry is back, there is no need for Big E Langston. Come to think of it was there ever a need for Big E Langston?
5. All you need to do is show up, hit Ryback in the balls and blow Paul Heyman......then you too can show up in the ring and call out the shield and get your ass whipped on live tv.
4. Jack Swagger is back.....in other news Santino had a match with some scruffy looking jobber
3. I learned that you can trash a hotel and use the excuse the food was bad......unless your Randy Orton then you can trash hotels for whatever damned reason you want.
2. The WWE champion wasn't on Raw tonight......but thats ok, because Mark Henry brought in the Ratings.
1. Paul Heyman is about 2 raws away from tapping Vickies ass.