1. I learned that no matter who the World Heavyweight Champion is Cena automatically has a better chance of winning that than the WWE title.
2. I learned that if someone interrupts a performance review before they are fired, they aren't fired.
3. I learned that someone always interrupts a performance review.
4. I learned that Zack Ryder is the real Superman. He not only beat cancer, but took the Taka Michinoku Royal Rumble face plant and appeared on Raw unscathed.
5. I learned that apparently Tensai gets wedgies in his trunks if he wears lingerie.
6. I learned that Miz looks more natural in the role of referee than wrestler.
7. I learned that Chad Patton looks tougher than the Miz.
8. I learned that though Roman Reigns is smart enough to kick the camera, he's not smart enough to take the footage.
9. I learned that not even the WWE's abomination of ECW ruined the fans love for it.
10. I learned that making this shit is harder than I expected, but then again I'm not creating threads about it either.
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App