1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers - Page 18 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #171 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Moron
 
Gene_Wilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,618
Points: 0
       
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

damn i loved that Punk-Shield-Rock segment
Gene_Wilder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #172 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 22,517
Points: 1,410
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
If you think it's so fucking funny then either tell me why I'm wrong or stop laughing.

I'm listening.
Why do you get the impression that I think you're wrong just because I'm laughing? You may very well be right but that's not the point and quite frankly, I don't care. The reason I'm laughing is because this discussion starts over in so many different threads that it becomes comical.

Like I mentioned, just last week in the Smackdown spoilers thread, this very same topic was brought up and I've seen it so many times yet it never gets old. And no, I'm not gonna stop laughing. It's just too humorous.
Choke2Death is offline  
post #173 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Making James Ellsworth GET MY BAGS
 
SinJackal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,393
Points: 286
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenaMark View Post
The thing is...Rock sounded like he did because it got more serious on Monday. Well...now it's the guessing game. Either Lesnar bails Punk out on Sunday or he trys some tricks and Rock finds a way to win no matter what. Can't wait. Wish I could of made this trip or the night after in Vegas but I'll be seeing Rock in mid February anyway so it's all good.
That was my point though, his first reply should've been the serious reply tonight. It was serious from the beginning. I think the timing of each promo should've been flipped. Jokes at first, then serious reply like tonight after Punk threatened him, instead of just having to put him over as a legit threat.

And I agree, it's likely going to be one of those two outcomes. Brock Lesnar technically isn't part of The Shield, so it wouldn't cause him to forfeit the title. McMahon should've just said "anyone who interferes to help you", but I guess narrowing it down to just The Shield creates the loophole for someone else to.

We'll see what happens!
SinJackal is offline  
 
post #174 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Regularly Beating Up James Ellsworth
 
Oliver-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Posts: 3,980
Points: 1,698
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Why do you get the impression that I think you're wrong just because I'm laughing? You may very well be right but that's not the point and quite frankly, I don't care. The reason I'm laughing is because this discussion starts over in so many different threads that it becomes comical.

Like I mentioned, just last week in the Smackdown spoilers thread, this very same topic was brought up and I've seen it so many times yet it never gets old. And no, I'm not gonna stop laughing. It's just too humorous.
Think this is the second time it's happened. Our other discussions have been about Damien Sandow. As long as we are discussing in the relevant threads then it's okay.

http://www.super.ae/wp-content/uploa..._Photo_009.jpgg
Oliver-94 is offline  
post #175 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:44 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Favourite(s): Summer Rae, Chris Hero, Stardust & Tyler Breeze
Posts: 23,786
Points: 1,166
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenaMark View Post
Wish Cesaro's title match was on the main show instead of the pre-show.
Agreed.

With only 3 regular matches on the card I don't see why it can't unless Punk/Rock is going like 40 and the Rumble is overly long.



Rusev | Sami Zayn | Dean Ambrose | Alberto Del Rio | Jack Swagger
Timothy Thatcher | Chris Hero | Scott Dawson | Dash Wilder | Roderick Strong
Summer Rae | Charlotte | Carmella | Becky Lynch | Paige

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets - Mets
Brye is offline  
post #176 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
 
JY57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13,289
Points: 8,484
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Is Sandow the personal bitch of Kane's or something? Outside their first match (outside interference), Kane has compeltely destroyed this guy. I mean its not even close.

http://images.wikia.com/deusex/en/images/e/e7/Adam_Jensen_Concept.jpg
JY57 is offline  
post #177 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:52 PM
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
 
Tim Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sarasota FL: IN the DANGER ZONE...OOOO Yeeeaahhh! ...JEEEZUS!
Posts: 2,079
Points: 1,039
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

dios mio!



"Good....Bad....I'm the guy with the Gun..."

Why I'm still a fan: Lucha UnderGound, NXT

:yes :Pentagon:Cuerno:Fenix:MACK:Mundo:Cage:Taya Drago:AeroStar:Muertos
Tim Legend is offline  
post #178 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:54 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Favourite(s): Summer Rae, Chris Hero, Stardust & Tyler Breeze
Posts: 23,786
Points: 1,166
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Face Del Rio kinda OWNS.



Rusev | Sami Zayn | Dean Ambrose | Alberto Del Rio | Jack Swagger
Timothy Thatcher | Chris Hero | Scott Dawson | Dash Wilder | Roderick Strong
Summer Rae | Charlotte | Carmella | Becky Lynch | Paige

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets - Mets
Brye is offline  
post #179 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:55 PM
I HAVE ALL THE GOLD! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nos Astra, Illium
Favourite(s): Bray Wyatt, Y2J, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens
Posts: 81,911
Points: 21,062
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
Is Sandow the personal bitch of Kane's or something? Outside their first match (outside interference), Kane has compeltely destroyed this guy. I mean its not even close.
He's everyone's personal bitch.

Let that be a lesson for every aspiring professional wrestler. DO NOT WORK HARD, DO NOT HAVE TALENT. You WILL suffer for it. Just gobble up a plate of steroids a day and put on an RVD knock off singlet and you're main event bound!




Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #180 of 211 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Heel Turn on James Ellsworth
 
Tim Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sarasota FL: IN the DANGER ZONE...OOOO Yeeeaahhh! ...JEEEZUS!
Posts: 2,079
Points: 1,039
                     
Re: 1/25 Smackdown, 1/23 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Del rios moveset is better suited for a baby face so it makes sense why hes more interesting "all of a sudden"



"Good....Bad....I'm the guy with the Gun..."

Why I'm still a fan: Lucha UnderGound, NXT

:yes :Pentagon:Cuerno:Fenix:MACK:Mundo:Cage:Taya Drago:AeroStar:Muertos
Tim Legend is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome