Re: How do we know Dolph is over as a heel?
1. T shirt sales.
2. 500,000 followers on twitter.
3. His jibes go over the head of children
4. He does not utilize cheap heat.
5. People respect/like his work in ring.
6. T shirt sales... Why reiterate? Ziggler is the heel, everyone wants to be. A popular heel gimmick. Which is why smark cities cheer him, and children with their mothers eslewhere in the US, do not know how to react to him.
Truly the most epic heel ever. He turns brother against brother, father against son, with his "faithful" blinded by his demonic charisma. Seriously, he is like the Antichrist in revelations, sowing discord and dissension among families and generations.
John Cena is the bringer of the end times, to the wwe universe.