Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 01-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,681
The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000The-Rock-Says 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

This ever going to win the big one? You can't keep giving him title chances and him failing. Fans will start to turn.
The-Rock-Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-08-2013, 02:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
BKKsoulcity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 676
BKKsoulcity 251 - 500BKKsoulcity 251 - 500BKKsoulcity 251 - 500BKKsoulcity 251 - 500
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

This is how you truly earn your spot when givin to you! Taking sick bumps like that which you have to respect.
__________________
BKKsoulcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Waxahatchee
Posts: 9,709
CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000CamillePunk 27501 - 28000
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

That's what happens when you injure GOD.
__________________

WATCH COMMUNITY!
No gods, no rulers.
CamillePunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Posts: 5,127
Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500Coffey 6001 - 6500
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

Sounds like he was selling the beatdown to the live crowd.
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
 
TripleG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 31,048
TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500TripleG 28001 - 28500
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

I wouldn't think anything of it until it is confirmed he is injured. I read that and think "Eh, he's just selling".

We shall see though.
__________________
WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING: The Podcast I'm On
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=95975&cmd=tc

GODZILLA MOVIE REVIEW SERIES PART THREE: THE LEGEND IS REBORN


TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
zama5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 64
zama5000 50 - 100
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

well thats bad...
zama5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:49 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
SinJackal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,116
SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
This ever going to win the big one? You can't keep giving him title chances and him failing. Fans will start to turn.
WWE never planned to put him over. He was a filler to take John Cena's place when he got hurt. Since then, they've just been looking for a way to write him out of the main event and have been having him lose to Punk repeatedly and get killed by The Shield repeatedly.

Unless my memory's failing me, the tally is now:

3 straight losses to CM Punk, and has been put through at least 5 tables by The Shield that I remember right now. Maybe have been another occaision I'm forgetting. Has also been beaten down to the point he's unable to fight back against The Shield on another 2 occaisions (no table spot involved). Oh yeah, and hit in the balls by the pussiest character on the roster too. All in the course of about 2 1/2 months.

So basically every other week on average, Ryback is getting destroyed.

Unlike many annoying doomsayers, I have had zero impression he was winning the Rumble. Absolutely not a favorite based on how WWE has booked him thus far. He will get eliminated by Ziggler or some other much weaker wrestler mid-match. Won't even be final 3.
SinJackal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,741
GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000GillbergReturns 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal View Post
WWE never planned to put him over. He was a filler to take John Cena's place when he got hurt. Since then, they've just been looking for a way to write him out of the main event and have been having him lose to Punk repeatedly and get killed by The Shield repeatedly.

Unless my memory's failing me, the tally is now:

3 straight losses to CM Punk, and has been put through at least 5 tables by The Shield that I remember right now. Maybe have been another occaision I'm forgetting. Has also been beaten down to the point he's unable to fight back against The Shield on another 2 occaisions (no table spot involved). Oh yeah, and hit in the balls by the pussiest character on the roster too. All in the course of about 2 1/2 months.

So basically every other week on average, Ryback is getting destroyed.

Unlike many annoying doomsayers, I have had zero impression he was winning the Rumble. Absolutely not a favorite based on how WWE has booked him thus far. He will get eliminated by Ziggler or some other much weaker wrestler mid-match. Won't even be final 3.
While I agree with you he's not winning the Rumble his role in the upcoming Rumble could be bigger than you're anticipating.

If Rock is indeed winning at the Rumble and going on to face Cena for the WWE Championship this Punk Shield Ryback storyline could go on longer than you think. Shield interferes at the Rumble, Ryback chases them off, Rock wins. Rock, Punk, Ryback are probally going to be the 3 main players in Raw's Elimination Chamber match. I'm not convinced Punk's moving onto Taker just yet.

Brock v Taker with Triple H having a role somewhere makes perfect sense.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
SinJackal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,116
SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500SinJackal 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillbergReturns View Post
While I agree with you he's not winning the Rumble his role in the upcoming Rumble could be bigger than you're anticipating.

If Rock is indeed winning at the Rumble and going on to face Cena for the WWE Championship this Punk Shield Ryback storyline could go on longer than you think. Shield interferes at the Rumble, Ryback chases them off, Rock wins. Rock, Punk, Ryback are probally going to be the 3 main players in Raw's Elimination Chamber match. I'm not convinced Punk's moving onto Taker just yet.

Brock v Taker with Triple H having a role somewhere makes perfect sense.
Honestly, I'm almost completely convinced that WWE is going to put The Rock against CM Punk at least twice and will absolutely lose the fued. WWE has been protecting CM Punk for over a year now. He's their new thing and they're going to push it for "as long as it takes" no matter what.

I originally thought it was going to be The Rock beating CM Punk, then The Rock losing to Cena at Wrestlemania, but the more I watch Raw, the more it seems like it's going to be multiple matches with Punk, and with Punk going over. Not Cena.

As for Ryback, they won't do shit with him until after Wrestlemania. Everything involving the WWE title seems pre-planned and set in stone. Unfortunately, this means Ryback's popularity is probably going to die off with all the teasers and no wins. People are going to stop giving a shit if he keeps losing every fued and every major match. That is, if they haven't already.

Brock vs Taker does make sense though, I agree. HHH saving Undertaker's streak by helping take out Brock. That's actually a solid idea, nice one dude.
SinJackal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 292
EmoKidTV 50 - 100
Default Re: Ryback Helped By WWE Officials Backstage After TLC Match

Hope he gets injured and FUCKS OFF from title scenes.
__________________
EmoKidTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios