CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here] - Page 69 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #681 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
NearFall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,300
NearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missedNearFall probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Punk gaining dem viewers just so they can laugh at him being so mad. CM DRAW
__________________


Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.
NearFall is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #682 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,878
Bossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more seriousBossdude needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Punk has been a ratings cancer his whole life.
This is yet more evidence.
Why is he so overpushed? He doesn't make Vince much money. They could put the title on Tensai and he wouldnt do any worse ratings.
Bossdude is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #683 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Strongside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Austin,TX
Posts: 907
Strongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friendsStrongside needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Come on guyz! Ratingz don't matta!
__________________
Strongside is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #684 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Evil Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 991
Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossdude View Post
Punk has been a ratings cancer his whole life.
This is yet more evidence.
Why is he so overpushed? He doesn't make Vince much money. They could put the title on Tensai and he wouldnt do any worse ratings.
Punk is pushed because he's, according to Meltzer, one of the two full-timers that WWE thinks they can rely on to bring in money. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Evil Peter is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #685 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
antdvda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 920
antdvda needs to take rep more seriousantdvda needs to take rep more seriousantdvda needs to take rep more seriousantdvda needs to take rep more seriousantdvda needs to take rep more seriousantdvda needs to take rep more serious
Default

I don't understand how you couldn't give The Rock most of the credit for this. Ever since he's returned you have gone from dismal ratings and half empty arenas to sell outs and huge ratings. I mean, the numbers speak for themselves.






Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
__________


"Wait until the entire pit revolts and empties into the ring on live TV. The way things are going, this is not altogether inconceivable." - "Crucial Crew"


__________
antdvda is online now  
Old 01-30-2013, 10:16 AM   #686 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
The Cynical Miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: u.k
Posts: 2,998
The Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Punk was number 9 in Dave Meltzer's top 10 box office draws of all wrestling/boxing/MMA in 2012 as well.

Thats basically an official certification that Punk is a money maker. Because Meltzer said it yo.
__________________
The Cynical Miracle is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #687 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,868
Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

The numb3rs don't lie.
Chismo is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 10:26 AM   #688 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 148
Padhlala is an after thought
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
Why is everyone nuthugging the Rock here as if putting the belt on him is the only reason they popped a better rating this week? Do you not know that the ratings always go up in between RR and WM every year no matter who's on the show? did any one of you even bother to look at the Raw rating after the RR last year?

Last year's Raw rating after Royal Rumble, without Rock as champion, was a 3.55. This year's with Rock as champion and on the show was a 3.60.. virtually identical. You were saying?
Are you being serious? Ratings before rumble last year were way higher than they have been these past months. Rock's highest ever rated segment is over 8. So using your argument, Rock is still way better than punk.

A lot more people tuned in because the rock being champ.
Padhlala is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #689 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Evil Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 991
Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cynical Miracle View Post
Punk was number 9 in Dave Meltzer's top 10 box office draws of all wrestling/boxing/MMA in 2012 as well.

Thats basically an official certification that Punk is a money maker. Because Meltzer said it yo.
Yes, there's something that comes from people with some actual insight, rather than being based purely in childish mark mode.

Awesome signature by the way.

Last edited by Evil Peter : 01-30-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Evil Peter is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #690 (permalink)
Believe In Barry
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,375
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Can't believe I'm seeing posts like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NearFall View Post
Punk gaining dem viewers just so they can laugh at him being so mad. CM DRAW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmpunk91 View Post
Punk draws more than Cena nowadays, people tune out when cena comes on the tv, also every arena you can see way more Punk shirts than cena shirts, cena marks don't like the truth. Also it is a bit unfair to compare Punk to Rock in terms of drawing power, rock was a huge start during the best times in pro wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanwatching View Post
Stop the excuses, Phil cant draw ratings like Rock/cena/Brock... its crystal clear now.


Bow To The Goat
Stop it. Punk is no where near the level of Cena. If you're name isn't Brock, Rock or Cena, you're not drawing. Before Brock and Rock came back, Cena had been the only draw for years.
__________________


Headliner is online now  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios