CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here] - Page 501 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5001 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Life's Magic Astral Plane I Travel Through
Posts: 4,013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowStopper '97 View Post
Didn't Happenstan give Punk credit earlier? I don't know, it seems like anything short of getting on your knees and giving Punk a verbal blowjob is seen as "bashing Punk," to a few Punk fans. And I thought everyone was making up.
Exactly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan35 View Post
It's obvious that for some reason, you go to so much effort just to try and discredit Punk, not even using the correct breakdown to prove that "Punk lost viewers." When really, all it showed was that viewers tuned out once the second commercial of that quarter ran. You have this weird obsession with trying to discredit Punk at any stop and his fans, even going ahead and giving them a cute little nickname.
Speaking of which, it's Punk's head cheerleader...and I do mean "head."

I fully admit I mis-read that. The top of the breakdown says it's the quarter hours and it is even formatted that way, I missed the middle of the article where it goes into minute by minute breakdowns. I admit I was wrong (See, I did it again.). Even if I took your word for it that you weren't all Punk all the time (You are.), you would simply be an exception not the rule. The vast majority of Punktards are like those complaining how Punk isn't in the Corporation storyline. Demanding Punk beat everyone and be involved in everything. You guys have such a hard on to make Cena look selfish when you need to look at yourselves and your boy in the mirror.

And they, like you, have earned that nickname over and over again. And I'm making myself out to be a saint? Wish I knew that before. Saint Happenstan. I like that. On your knees child. No, no, no. Not that. Phil isn't here.

Last edited by Happenstan; 08-29-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Happenstan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5002 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
KO Bossy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
Posts: 8,305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Overrun drew well? Its obvious the fans were tuning in to see the GOAT nose at work.

=ratings



Shield 2.0, Brah!

Seth with J&J Security=One of the few reasons to watch WWE
KO Bossy is offline  
post #5003 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,216
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

so they were keeping the main event gauntlet on their tv screens too because the nose was around during that match too? lol he didn't come out until after.
markedfordeath is offline  
post #5004 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:24 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto.
Posts: 6,187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happenstan View Post
Speaking of which, it's Punk's head cheerleader...and I do mean "head."

I fully admit I mis-read that. The top of the breakdown says it's the quarter hours and it is even formatted that way, I missed the middle of the article where it goes into minute by minute breakdowns. I admit I was wrong (See, I did it again.). Even if I took your word for it that you weren't all Punk all the time (You are.), you would simply be an exception not the rule. The vast majority of Punktards are like those complaining how Punk isn't in the Corporation storyline. Demanding Punk beat everyone and be involved in everything. You guys have such a hard on to make Cena look selfish when you need to look at yourselves and your boy in the mirror.
This "vast majority," where do you see this? I certainly don't. Hell I think it even happened in this thread, a lot of Punk's biggest fans have said that they are happy with Punk's position right now, myself included. I couldn't care less if he's involved in the Corporation storyline. Along with Heyman, he's been dishing out some great, entertaining segments. That's all I give a damn about. And there you go generalizing again. "You guys have such a hard on to make Cena look selfish." I actually love John Cena so I don't mind how he's booked either.

Quote:
And they, like you, have earned that nickname over and over again. And I'm making myself out to be a saint? Wish I knew that before. Saint Happenstan. I like that. On your knees child. No, no, no. Not that. Phil isn't here.
Classy, and exactly the reason why most people can't take you seriously.






best.

Wrestlinfan35 is offline  
post #5005 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Life's Magic Astral Plane I Travel Through
Posts: 4,013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan35 View Post
This "vast majority," where do you see this? I certainly don't. Hell I think it even happened in this thread, a lot of Punk's biggest fans have said that they are happy with Punk's position right now, myself included. I couldn't care less if he's involved in the Corporation storyline. Along with Heyman, he's been dishing out some great, entertaining segments. That's all I give a damn about. And there you go generalizing again. "You guys have such a hard on to make Cena look selfish." I actually love John Cena so I don't mind how he's booked either.
Dude I don't know if you're blind or just trolling. If you can't look around this forum and find dozens of posts and posters wanting Punk to take Bryan's storyline with the New Corp alone I don't know what to say to you. Starbuck posted a few links to such posts not more than 3 days ago. Look it up. And Punktards don't blame Cena for selfishly holding Punk down last year? Really? Are you really gonna go there?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan35 View Post
Classy, and exactly the reason why most people can't take you seriously.
Coming from you, thanks.
Happenstan is offline  
post #5006 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,792
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeMyGun View Post
She lost 550,000, Dave said that.
Except she didn't. Meltzer again going on quarter hours instead of doing detailed looks inside the quarters, providing inaccurate results.

I can tell you that she gained viewers, with the highest minute in hour two in the M18-49 demographic: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/23264881-post4981.html
D.M.N. is offline  
post #5007 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto.
Posts: 6,187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happenstan View Post
Dude I don't know if you're blind or just trolling. If you can't look around this forum and find dozens of posts and posters wanting Punk to take Bryan's storyline with the New Corp alone I don't know what to say to you. Starbuck posted a few links to such posts not more than 3 days ago. Look it up. And Punktards don't blame Cena for selfishly holding Punk down last year? Really? Are you really gonna go there?
But the thing is, you're generalizing. People are allowed to have different opinions. The threads I've seen are mainly people thinking this storyline would fit Punk better, you don't have to agree, it's their opinion. Don't group them all up together, call them Punktards, and talk down to them. "And Punktards don't blame Cena for selfishly holding Punk down last year? Really? Are you really gonna go there?" I'm not even saying that. But once again, you're generalizing. I haven't seen this personally, but even if there are people who believe Cena was holding Punk back, don't take every Punk fan and treat them like they have the same opinion as each other. Jesus, it's just childish.






best.

Wrestlinfan35 is offline  
post #5008 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Life's Magic Astral Plane I Travel Through
Posts: 4,013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M.N. View Post
Except she didn't. Meltzer again going on quarter hours instead of doing detailed looks inside the quarters, providing inaccurate results.

I can tell you that she gained viewers, with the highest minute in hour two in the M18-49 demographic: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/23264881-post4981.html
Looking back over that post and man they need to do something with RVD fast. Pairing him up with Del Heat Killer clearly isn't it.
Happenstan is offline  
post #5009 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:41 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Life's Magic Astral Plane I Travel Through
Posts: 4,013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan35 View Post
But the thing is, you're generalizing. People are allowed to have different opinions. The threads I've seen are mainly people thinking this storyline would fit Punk better, you don't have to agree, it's their opinion. Don't group them all up together, call them Punktards, and talk down to them. "And Punktards don't blame Cena for selfishly holding Punk down last year? Really? Are you really gonna go there?" I'm not even saying that. But once again, you're generalizing. I haven't seen this personally, but even if there are people who believe Cena was holding Punk back, don't take every Punk fan and treat them like they have the same opinion as each other. Jesus, it's just childish.
The key words were..vast majority. How that suddenly becomes all in your world is staggering. Enough. I'm done with you. Go find someone else to preach to.
Happenstan is offline  
post #5010 of 6575 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013, 04:44 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Official CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by markedfordeath View Post
so they were keeping the main event gauntlet on their tv screens too because the nose was around during that match too? lol he didn't come out until after.
Ummmmm maybe they kept it on because they didnt wanna risk missing it??? you talking like he couldn't come out while the match was taking place

Last edited by superuser1; 08-29-2013 at 04:48 PM.
superuser1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome