CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here] - Page 43 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 09:15 PM   #421 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,509
Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

To be fair, I think Punk would've had a lengthy 400 day plus reign as a light heavyweight champion...........

..........at Saturday Shotgun.

With his pseudo-"5 star matches" against legendary in-ring technician Duane Gill. Man, what a rivalry that would've been.
Hawksea is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #422 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manila
Posts: 756
Boygirl is being a bitchBoygirl is being a bitch
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Is a 3.2 good enough for an anniversary show?
Boygirl is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 AM   #423 (permalink)
The world ended. Didn't you get the memo?
 
Carlos Spicyweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: King County, Georgia
Posts: 9,471
Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Yeah, by 2013 standards.
__________________
Carlos Spicyweiner is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #424 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 291
frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500frankieorton 251 - 500
Default Itīs a shame for cm punk been wwe champ for a year, and raw with lowest ratings

in history, in my opinion that mean, that cm punk doesnt draw the interest in the people, including myself, They have to bring the rock to save the program, because honestly im even prefer john cena as champ, than cm punk with fat heyman always holding the title
frankieorton is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #425 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
SerapisLiber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Abydos, Egypt
Posts: 349
SerapisLiber 501 - 1000SerapisLiber 501 - 1000SerapisLiber 501 - 1000SerapisLiber 501 - 1000SerapisLiber 501 - 1000SerapisLiber 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRainKing View Post
I think your missing the point. I chose an old picture of Jericho because I was comparing Punks size with guys from the attitude era, therefore I needed a picture of Jericho from that time. What good is comparing Punk to the flabby Jericho? That has no relevance to anything. Likewise, where is the relevance in showing pictures of how Punk use to look? We're comparing how Punk looks now with how guys looked in the attitude era.
The relevance is plenty, because it shows that Punk can be, and has indeed been, ripped and added to the fact I cited from his DVD that he can, and has, gotten up to over 240 lbs. Hell, Jericho was usually billed as only 226 lbs. And Punk is as tall as Austin.

So since the argument was a hypothetical over whether or not Punk could have been a main-eventer in the Attitude Era because of size, and since in that argument you included Jericho, it only logically follows that a guy who has proven he can be just as ripped and also be even bigger than one of those main-eventers (Jericho) can himself also be included in that group.

And this whole ad hoc of "how Punk looks NOW" is nothing short of a pigeonholing fallacy done ex post facto to try and salvage something from your failed argument.

Not once so far since you made this initial post which sparked this particular exchange has the ad hoc stipulation of only "Punk NOW" ever been made. In fact, since your first words there were "Punk didn't" as in "did not", that implies past tense, and as we all know- "now"=/=past tense. Your own grammar has betrayed the limited scope of just "now".
__________________


Last edited by SerapisLiber : 01-20-2013 at 01:55 PM.
SerapisLiber is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #426 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 682
TheRainKing 251 - 500TheRainKing 251 - 500TheRainKing 251 - 500TheRainKing 251 - 500
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerapisLiber View Post
The relevance is plenty, because it shows that Punk can be, and has indeed been, ripped and added to the fact I cited from his DVD that he can, and has, gotten up to over 240 lbs. Hell, Jericho was usually billed as only 226 lbs. And Punk is as tall as Austin.

So since the argument was a hypothetical over whether or not Punk could have been a main-eventer in the Attitude Era because of size, and since in that argument you included Jericho, it only logically follows that a guy who has proven he can be just as ripped and also be even bigger than one of those main-eventers (Jericho) can himself also be included in that group.

And this whole ad hoc of "how Punk looks NOW" is nothing short of a pigeonholing fallacy done ex post facto to try and salvage something from your failed argument.

Not once so far since you made this initial post which sparked this particular exchange has the ad hoc stipulation of only "Punk NOW" ever been made. In fact, since your first words there were "Punk didn't" as in "did not", that implies past tense, and as we all know- "now"=/=past tense. Your own grammar has betrayed the limited scope of just "now".
I'm really quite bored of this.

Yes I did use the wrong tense when I said "Punk didn't", as I actually meant "Punk doesn't", it was a typo, nothing else. I'm sure you'll argue that I'm just changing my argument, but I really couldn't care less. To end this discussion, I'll just repeat my original point.. I don't believe Punk has the look or character required to be a big star in the attitude era.
TheRainKing is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 09:40 PM   #427 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,509
Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500Hawksea 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Itīs a shame for cm punk been wwe champ for a year, and raw with lowest ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankieorton View Post
in history, in my opinion that mean, that cm punk doesnt draw the interest in the people, including myself, They have to bring the rock to save the program, because honestly im even prefer john cena as champ, than cm punk with fat heyman always holding the title
Yeah, and this guy received the best type of promotion that could ever be given to a pro wrestler in the last 14 months and nobody still gives a sht.

This is like some major record label promoting the hell out of an obscure "indie" band just because of how extremely vocal and deludedly self righteous their 600 pretentiously hipster fans are. Then they only sell 1,200 copies of their first major studio album after its release.

Last edited by Hawksea : 01-21-2013 at 02:12 AM.
Hawksea is offline  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #428 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Da Silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: England
Posts: 951
Da Silva 501 - 1000Da Silva 501 - 1000Da Silva 501 - 1000Da Silva 501 - 1000Da Silva 501 - 1000Da Silva 501 - 1000Da Silva 501 - 1000
Default Re: Itīs a shame for cm punk been wwe champ for a year, and raw with lowest ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
Yeah, and this guy received the best type of promotion that could ever be given to a pro wrestler in the last 14 months and nobody still gives a sht.

This is like some major record label promoting the hell out of an obscure "indie" band just because of how extremely vocal and deludedly self righteous their 600 pretentiously hipster fans are and only selling 1,200 copies of their first major studio album after its release.
Only, it's nothing like that.
Da Silva is offline  
Old 01-21-2013, 02:00 AM   #429 (permalink)
The world ended. Didn't you get the memo?
 
Carlos Spicyweiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: King County, Georgia
Posts: 9,471
Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500Carlos Spicyweiner 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

SerapisLiber owned the Punk haters. Green rep indeed.
Carlos Spicyweiner is offline  
Old 01-21-2013, 05:26 AM   #430 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England
Posts: 873
purple_gloves 251 - 500purple_gloves 251 - 500purple_gloves 251 - 500purple_gloves 251 - 500
Thumbs down Re: Itīs a shame for cm punk been wwe champ for a year, and raw with lowest ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksea View Post
Yeah, and this guy received the best type of promotion that could ever be given to a pro wrestler in the last 14 months and nobody still gives a sht.

This is like some major record label promoting the hell out of an obscure "indie" band just because of how extremely vocal and deludedly self righteous their 600 pretentiously hipster fans are. Then they only sell 1,200 copies of their first major studio album after its release.
Best type of promotion? Are you on crack?

Booked as a cowardly heel, hardly ever main eventing ppv's, and playing second fiddle to SuperCena. Not the best way to promote a champion is it? Sheamus and Ryback have been promoted a lot more, as supposed crowd favourites, and people still care more about Punk.

You claim people don't give a shit about him. Well I do, a hell of a lot of people on here do, and the live audiences clearly do, because he still gets a better reaction than the likes of Sheamus and Ryback. Ratings how been poor yes, but the pool of available talent is at an all time low, storylines are generally lacklustre, the whole product is watered down and lacks intensity, and to top it all off, the show is now 3 hours long. Ratings would still be shit if Cena had been champ for 400 days. Only a retard would solely blame Punk for that.
__________________
Cena is crap.

purple_gloves is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright Đ 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios