Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 12-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #71 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,957
swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

AJ vs Eve needs to happen ASAP.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-13-2012, 11:09 PM   #72 (permalink)
In Jericho, we trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: g'day
Posts: 2,161
-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Absoluto View Post
It amazes me how a girl that is soooo HOT, can also be so fucking annoying
It isn't that hard to believe is it? Won't bother asking about what makes her "soooo HOT". Different strokes, folks, blah blah.

People should be rejoicing that the Cena well has a bottom to it after all. However, it sucks that they may still be persistent in putting other characters and logic under the bus to reestablish any possible loss of appeal (one they largely created in the first place). Hope it'll still continue to run dry so they don't have to continue putting all their eggs into his basket for years to come.

AJ as a heel will be a lot more tolerable as well if this report is true.
-Skullbone- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #73 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 672
gl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsgl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsgl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skullbone- View Post
It isn't that hard to believe is it? Won't bother asking about what makes her "soooo HOT". Different strokes, folks, blah blah.

People should be rejoicing that the Cena well has a bottom to it after all. However, it sucks that they may still be persistent in putting other characters and logic under the bus to reestablish any possible loss of appeal (one they largely created in the first place). Hope it'll still continue to run dry so they don't have to continue putting all their eggs into his basket for years to come.

AJ as a heel will be a lot more tolerable as well if this report is true.

Problem is, AJ is the only Diva WWE has on the Face side of things that is even remotely over and popular with the WWE fans. The other Face Divas get little to no reaction at all. Not to mention her turning Heel would take away and detract from Eve, who's their Top Heel right now, and Tamina, who just returned as a Heel. Since AJ still has a beef with Vickie Guerrero and now Brad Maddox, I think AJ will at worst be a Tweener or a "Randy Orton-type Face".
gl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #74 (permalink)
In Jericho, we trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: g'day
Posts: 2,161
-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl83 View Post
Problem is, AJ is the only Diva WWE has on the Face side of things that is even remotely over and popular with the WWE fans. The other Face Divas get little to no reaction at all. Not to mention her turning Heel would take away and detract from Eve, who's their Top Heel right now, and Tamina, who just returned as a Heel. Since AJ still has a beef with Vickie Guerrero and now Brad Maddox, I think AJ will at worst be a Tweener or a "Randy Orton-type Face".
Oh, I'm well aware of the situation if it proves true. I would find it comical if this all were to eventuate due to such innocuous leakings and WWE's insistence on keeping their golden boy absolutely golden at all costs. Understandable that they do considering that he is the top guy, but I don't hide my slight amusement that having him steamroll through everything to keep his momentum will come back to bite them, despite their shortsighted handling that ensures it won't happen next week at least.

And having AJ turn heel is personal preference anyway. I hate her current character. It's largely intolerable and symbolises so many of WWE's problems with creating likeable faces.

Last edited by -Skullbone- : 12-13-2012 at 11:53 PM.
-Skullbone- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #75 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 672
gl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsgl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsgl83 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skullbone- View Post
Oh, I'm well aware of the situation if it proves true. I would find it comical if this all were to eventuate due to such innocuous leakings and WWE's insistence on keeping their golden boy absolutely golden at all costs. Understandable that they do considering that he is the top guy, but I don't hide my slight amusement that having him steamroll through everything to keep his momentum will come back to bite them, despite their shortsighted handling that ensures it won't happen next week at least.

And having AJ turn heel is personal preference anyway. I hate her current character. It's largely intolerable and symbolises so many of WWE's problems with creating likeable faces.

Well you have Cena, who's your typical Face who tries to do the right thing, but fans boo the heck out of him. Then you have Randy Orton, who acts very Heelish even now, yet the fans love him for it as he always gets the loudest pops from the crowd. So WWE seems to model all of their Faces after him, "the Face with an edge who beats the crap out of Heels just because".
gl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #76 (permalink)
In Jericho, we trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: g'day
Posts: 2,161
-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl83 View Post
Well you have Cena, who's your typical Face who tries to do the right thing, but fans boo the heck out of him. Then you have Randy Orton, who acts very Heelish even now, yet the fans love him for it as he always gets the loudest pops from the crowd. So WWE seems to model all of their Faces after him, "the Face with an edge who beats the crap out of Heels just because".
While what you're saying is all true, what people seem to forget is that people turned on Cena because lots of 'purists' in the audience (I use that loosely as not all that many 'purist' fans are involved with WWE) didn't buy into him or his abilities. Kids, teens and women stuck by him and his appeal became more redirected towards those demographics. The men in the audience continue to lay the boots in because its the norm these days.
-Skullbone- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #77 (permalink)
Charismatic Enigma
 
Even.Flow.NYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,097
Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC Even.Flow.NYC
Default

AJ and Cena were never supposed to be together. The way it started, it looked like they planned a big swerve from the start, but then they all ate donuts and fell asleep and forgot to finish the plan.
__________________
Quote:
IWC

Everyone's a cynic, no-one will enjoy wrestling, they're too busy
pointing out what "sucks".
Dream match: Jeff Hardy v.s Christian - Please happen again someday in the near future
Even.Flow.NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:53 AM   #78 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,295
kazoo kazoo kazoo
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

which is good all the way round sounds like the creative
team are stuck trying to do something with AJ when she
should be competing for the womens title if they want a
ratings romance match her up with Psycho Sid instead of
Cena now theres a CRAZY relationship primed for pops.
kazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:34 AM   #79 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: France
Posts: 2,475
Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

At least, I will have a good laugh with all the meme " Overly Attached Girlfriend " based on AJ
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:39 AM   #80 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,776
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Romance Scrapped; New Angle Planned For John Cena & AJ Lee

Don't see the point of this. Fans know "it isn't real". Kane goes and speaks on politics, it gets taped, and the WWE doesn't scramble saying "lets scrap the monster gimmick and make him a normal dude".

Whatever I guess. Not like I cared much for this angle to begin with.
__________________
Femme Fatale - Angel in your temple of pleasure.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios