The Shield Discussion Thread - Page 381 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Most impressive member of The Shield?

Ambrose 802 63.35%
Rollins 158 12.48%
Reigns 306 24.17%
Voters: 1266. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 12:30 AM   #3801 (permalink)
~Believe~
 
JeffHardyFanatic88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,272
JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDogBea View Post
He's the only one who I'm perfectly fine with having a hairy chest as I usually hate that on a guy.
Same here, except for Jeff, I think he looks good either way. But I hated that look on Edge, Punk and HHH, it didn't look good on them AT ALL in my opinion.
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #3802 (permalink)
Stroking is the Antidote
 
Stroker Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 3,158
Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHardyFanatic88 View Post
Same here, except for Jeff, I think he looks good either way. But I hated that look on Edge, Punk and HHH, it didn't look good on them AT ALL in my opinion.
I agreed Jeff is fine with or without as well. And yeah most of the time it just looks gross on everyone else, it's not easy rocking a hairy body, lol.
__________________
Stroker Ace is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:45 AM   #3803 (permalink)
~Believe~
 
JeffHardyFanatic88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,272
JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDogBea View Post
I agreed Jeff is fine with or without as well. And yeah most of the time it just looks gross on everyone else, it's not easy rocking a hairy body, lol.
Lol HHH surprised me the most when he tried it out....mainly because it was pretty scary lol. But he and no one looked as bad as Cody does with that fucked up thing on his face lol...it seriously looks like a caterpillar went slowly across his face while taking a shit
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #3804 (permalink)
Stroking is the Antidote
 
Stroker Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 3,158
Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500Stroker Ace 2001 - 2500
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHardyFanatic88 View Post
Lol HHH surprised me the most when he tried it out....mainly because it was pretty scary lol. But he and no one looked as bad as Cody does with that fucked up thing on his face lol...it seriously looks like a caterpillar went slowly across his face while taking a shit
God I just get sick from looking at that moustache, I hope neither Roman, Seth or Dean are dumb enough to think they could ever pull that off like Cody unfortunately did.
__________________
Stroker Ace is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #3805 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Shadowcran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sumrall, Mississippi
Posts: 1,901
Shadowcran 501 - 1000Shadowcran 501 - 1000Shadowcran 501 - 1000Shadowcran 501 - 1000Shadowcran 501 - 1000Shadowcran 501 - 1000Shadowcran 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Shield/John Cena

If you notice, the attacks have come against wrestlers the WWE has massively pushed regardless of what the IWC has to say about it. Wrestlers who are given the big bucks, the mic time, the unwarranted title shots, no matter if there were others who might shine if given the chance.

So the Shield terms this as an injustice, right? In a way, it is. It's like no matter how hard a person works at their job, the advancement will go to a whiny asshole who kisses ass.

I think the goal of the person behind the shield should become apparent due to this. It would be a guy that wants to blacken the WWE's eye and image. It's a guy that would use this to his advantage by achieving a measure of power in the WWE by having the older fans sympathize with the position of helping newer wrestlers. It's a guy who was run out of business in the past by the WWE and never got a real shot at revenge. It's a guy who has enough former wrestlers owing him their starts still in the WWE or wrestlers who belonged to another org that WWE put out of business and have a bit of stroke now, such as Booker T running Smackdown.

If any of you guess Ted Turner, please realize I'll be highly disappointed.
Shadowcran is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 01:26 AM   #3806 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
bkfestivus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,334
bkfestivus 501 - 1000bkfestivus 501 - 1000bkfestivus 501 - 1000bkfestivus 501 - 1000bkfestivus 501 - 1000bkfestivus 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Shield/John Cena

The Shield helped Punk win a match that Cena was in. They're definitely not with Cena. I could definitely see it having something to do with Heyman, though.
bkfestivus is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 01:43 AM   #3807 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 181
ChrisPartlow is being a bitch
Default Re: The Shield/John Cena

The Shield does not deserve Cena. He has been there and done that with Wade Barrett.
ChrisPartlow is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #3808 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 41
plange04 50 - 100
Default Re: The Shield/John Cena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcran View Post
If you notice, the attacks have come against wrestlers the WWE has massively pushed regardless of what the IWC has to say about it. Wrestlers who are given the big bucks, the mic time, the unwarranted title shots, no matter if there were others who might shine if given the chance.

So the Shield terms this as an injustice, right? In a way, it is. It's like no matter how hard a person works at their job, the advancement will go to a whiny asshole who kisses ass.

I think the goal of the person behind the shield should become apparent due to this. It would be a guy that wants to blacken the WWE's eye and image. It's a guy that would use this to his advantage by achieving a measure of power in the WWE by having the older fans sympathize with the position of helping newer wrestlers. It's a guy who was run out of business in the past by the WWE and never got a real shot at revenge. It's a guy who has enough former wrestlers owing him their starts still in the WWE or wrestlers who belonged to another org that WWE put out of business and have a bit of stroke now, such as Booker T running Smackdown.

If any of you guess Ted Turner, please realize I'll be highly disappointed.



__________________
Fan of:

A good fcking product. I dont care who is out there.
plange04 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:45 AM   #3809 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500
Default Re: The Shield/John Cena

Nah. I reckon it's either Heyman without Punk knowing about it, or (if he's returning) Laurinitis.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 03:03 AM   #3810 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
MakingAStupidAcc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 178
MakingAStupidAcc 101 - 250MakingAStupidAcc 101 - 250
Default Re: The Shield/John Cena

I'm calling it right now, it was Hornswoggle all along. (and srsly, don't put him on my tv anymore...)
MakingAStupidAcc is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios