The Shield Discussion Thread - Page 126 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Most impressive member of The Shield?
Ambrose 802 63.35%
Rollins 158 12.48%
Reigns 306 24.17%
Voters: 1266. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1251 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
The way WWE is handling talent the calibur of Barrett and Sandow, like they're chickens with their heads cut off, faith isn't exactly something you can afford to give the WWE. I know your argument is based on hype, the idea that somehow because he's acquired a small fanbase on his own, without WWE, like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan did, that it's an automatic precursor to success in WWE, it doesn't really matter, anything can happen. He wouldn't be the first guy everybody thought was a guaranteed success and then they dropped the ball. WWE is brilliant when it comes to fucking people over.
Thank you thats all im trying to say here.
WTF352 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1252 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:17 PM
WWE Youtuber
 
BrendenPlayz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 2,464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

If he debuted by himself no one would give a fuck, by making him debut in a stable, he makes an impact and he gets peoples attention.

Check out my WWE gaming videos!

http://www.youtube.com/brendenplayz
BrendenPlayz is offline  
post #1253 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
heelguy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHeadsh0t View Post
If he debuted by himself no one would give a fuck, by making him debut in a stable, he makes an impact and he gets peoples attention.
Finally, someone with intelligence!
heelguy95 is offline  
post #1254 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Respect My Pimphand..
 
THANOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,809
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I don't get why people like Ambrose.
Watch these clips and maybe you'll gain some insight into why.




And here's a match of his against rollins


"Return to me again empty-handed, and I will bathe the starways in your blood."



Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Last edited by THANOS; 11-30-2012 at 11:45 PM.
THANOS is offline  
post #1255 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
The way WWE is handling talent the calibur of Barrett and Sandow, like they're chickens with their heads cut off, faith isn't exactly something you can afford to give the WWE. I know your argument is based on hype, the idea that somehow because he's acquired a small fanbase on his own, without WWE, like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan did, that it's an automatic precursor to success in WWE, it doesn't really matter, anything can happen. He wouldn't be the first guy everybody thought was a guaranteed success and then they dropped the ball. WWE is brilliant when it comes to fucking people over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy95 View Post
Finally, someone with intelligence!
So just because i think that ambrose should have debuted
By attacking foley in a parking lot by himself makes me stupid?
DUDE STFU.
WTF352 is offline  
post #1256 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:33 PM
Working on my abs
 
floyd2386's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,971
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

What they should do is have him slowly start going out of control and at the same time have Rollins start questioning their ways. It'd be a great way for them to have a slow building tension between Dean's psychotic nature and Seth's desire for doing what's honorable.

Not sure how Reigns would fit into this though.

We the people.
floyd2386 is offline  
post #1257 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:51 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,790
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

He'll impress by doing more to stand out from the others, and break out quick. But I think he should have debuted by himself with the Foley angle. Foley is a big name and Dean going over in that angle would have done wonders for him. But Foley ain't what he used to be, and I think if Foley was capable, he would have either put over Dolph, or Ambrose.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is offline  
post #1258 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:53 PM
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
 
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,030
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

DANE AMBORSE

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline  
post #1259 of 9091 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 356
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Hopefully he doesn't get lost in the shuffle in this stable, while I previously thought giving the guy a singles debut would be better than debuting him in a group...at the very least, he arrived on the scene with other very talented guys who went after a main eventer and are getting involved with other main stars. So I've got no problems with it

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WCopJl6MZxc/UAQ9-KNnweI/AAAAAAAAAGg/MBolyRvX6Rs/s1600/Kate+Upton+sizzles.jpg

Check out my weekly pro wrestling podcast HERE!

Want to be a co-host on the show? EMAIL ME at slamzoneradio@gmail.com
chessarmy is offline  
post #1260 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
 
Aficionado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Red Deer, Alberta
Posts: 2,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
The way WWE is handling talent the calibur of Barrett and Sandow, like they're chickens with their heads cut off, faith isn't exactly something you can afford to give the WWE. I know your argument is based on hype, the idea that somehow because he's acquired a small fanbase on his own, without WWE, like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan did, that it's an automatic precursor to success in WWE, it doesn't really matter, anything can happen. He wouldn't be the first guy everybody thought was a guaranteed success and then they dropped the ball.
I understand I'm just another fan with an opinion who likes to post on a forum, but I simply can't see anything but success for Ambrose much in the same way I did with Bryan and Punk. I'm no agent or scout but I've been watching wrestling for years and I'd like to think I can sense when a guy is on the brink of being a star. Sandow and Barrett are in the same category. Barrett is actually a great example of perseverance. I don't agree that those two are being mistreated but would venture off topic if I elaborated.

If being confident in Ambrose's credentials is wrong, I don't want to be right.


Aficionado is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome