The Shield Discussion Thread - Page 125 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Most impressive member of The Shield?

Ambrose 802 63.35%
Rollins 158 12.48%
Reigns 306 24.17%
Voters: 1266. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #1241 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 743
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Default Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy95 View Post
Do you really think WWE would go so far as to deprive Ambrose of what he does best?
They're aware of his abilities. They've been impressed so far, you would know this if you didn't lock yourself in the closet. There is high praise for Ambrose, ask Foley, ask Regal, ask JR.
I mean did you mute the sound on your TV or computer when you watched the interview?
DUMBASS I KNOW AMBROSE HAS ALOT OF HYPE AND
IM A FAN OF HIS ASWELL LOOK AT MY AVATAR YOU LARTASS
I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS KID SINCE 2009 I KNOW WHAT HE'S
CAPABLE OF IT'S JUST THAT WWE DOES NOT USUALLY DO
WELL WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING NEW STARS THATS WHY
IM WORRIED DUMBASS BECAUSE IM AFRAID HE MIGHT GET
WASTED THEN AGAIN LIKE PPL SAID IT'S WAY TO EARLY TO JUDGE.
WTF352 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #1242 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Asenath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,441
Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000Asenath 501 - 1000
Default Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF352 View Post
DUMBASS I KNOW AMBROSE HAS ALOT OF HYPE AND
IM A FAN OF HIS ASWELL LOOK AT MY AVATAR YOU LARTASS
I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS KID SINCE 2009 I KNOW WHAT HE'S
CAPABLE OF IT'S JUST THAT WWE DOES NOT USUALLY DO
WELL WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING NEW STARS THATS WHY
IM WORRIED DUMBASS BECAUSE IM AFRAID HE MIGHT GET
WASTED THEN AGAIN LIKE PPL SAID IT'S WAY TO EARLY TO JUDGE.
Deep breath. Release capslock. Deep breath.
Asenath is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #1243 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 743
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Thumbs up Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
Deep breath. Release capslock. Deep breath.
WTF352 is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #1244 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 405
heelguy95 0 - 49
Default Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF352 View Post
DUMBASS I KNOW AMBROSE HAS ALOT OF HYPE AND
IM A FAN OF HIS ASWELL LOOK AT MY AVATAR YOU LARTASS
I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS KID SINCE 2009 I KNOW WHAT HE'S
CAPABLE OF IT'S JUST THAT WWE DOES NOT USUALLY DO
WELL WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING NEW STARS THATS WHY
IM WORRIED DUMBASS BECAUSE IM AFRAID HE MIGHT GET
WASTED THEN AGAIN LIKE PPL SAID IT'S WAY TO EARLY TO JUDGE.
You didn't have to be so mean
heelguy95 is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 09:59 PM   #1245 (permalink)
So it is written, so it shall come to pass.
 
Aficionado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Red Deer, Alberta
Posts: 2,705
Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000Aficionado 1501 - 2000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF352 View Post
DUMBASS I KNOW AMBROSE HAS ALOT OF HYPE AND
IM A FAN OF HIS ASWELL LOOK AT MY AVATAR YOU LARTASS
I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS KID SINCE 2009 I KNOW WHAT HE'S
CAPABLE OF IT'S JUST THAT WWE DOES NOT USUALLY DO
WELL WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING NEW STARS THATS WHY
IM WORRIED DUMBASS BECAUSE IM AFRAID HE MIGHT GET
WASTED THEN AGAIN LIKE PPL SAID IT'S WAY TO EARLY TO JUDGE.

Have a little faith, dude. When was the last time WWE missed out on a creating a huge star? I'm willing to bet none of them had the buzz Dean Ambrose has got. The last time anyone had anything close to this would be Daniel Bryan. Before that, CM Punk. No doubt in my mind, Ambrose will persevere.
__________________

Aficionado is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #1246 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 743
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Default Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
Deep breath. Release capslock. Deep breath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
Have a little faith, dude. When was the last time WWE missed out on a creating a huge star? I'm willing to bet none of them had the buzz Dean Ambrose has got. The last time anyone had anything close to this would be Daniel Bryan. Before that, CM Punk. No doubt in my mind, Ambrose will persevere.
Hopefully you're right
WTF352 is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #1247 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
MarkyMark88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,509
MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500MarkyMark88 1001 - 1500
Default Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Let's let WWE fuck this up before we start with the "they should have ______" threads.
__________________

MOVIE REVIEWS, NEWS, BOX OFFICE RESULTS, FUN FACTS AND MORE!

JOIN ME ON INSTAGRAM: gogues_atthe_movies
MarkyMark88 is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #1248 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
WTF352's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gainesville Florida
Posts: 743
WTF352 101 - 250WTF352 101 - 250
Angry Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy95 View Post
You didn't have to be so mean
You didn't have to call anyone ignorant.
WTF352 is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #1249 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,244
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
Have a little faith, dude. When was the last time WWE missed out on a creating a huge star? I'm willing to bet none of them had the buzz Dean Ambrose has got. The last time anyone had anything close to this would be Daniel Bryan. Before that, CM Punk. No doubt in my mind, Ambrose will persevere.
The way WWE is handling talent the calibur of Barrett and Sandow, like they're chickens with their heads cut off, faith isn't exactly something you can afford to give the WWE. I know your argument is based on hype, the idea that somehow because he's acquired a small fanbase on his own, without WWE, like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan did, that it's an automatic precursor to success in WWE, it doesn't really matter, anything can happen. He wouldn't be the first guy everybody thought was a guaranteed success and then they dropped the ball. WWE is brilliant when it comes to fucking people over.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 11-30-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline  
Old 11-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #1250 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 405
heelguy95 0 - 49
Default Re: What it have been better if dean ambrose debuted by himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF352 View Post
You didn't have to call anyone ignorant.
On Page 1 you said you didn't watch Raw yet, out of your pure ignorance, you spread false information. If you've been following Ambrose since 2009, you would have done otherwise. Just like some guy said, you have no faith for Ambrose. The only reason you made this thread is to make yourself feel more secure due to your lack of faith towards Ambrose.
heelguy95 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios