Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers* - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 AM
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON
 
JY57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
                     
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Night Slam Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
Lol true, they probably were just using Ryback to help bring up numbers a bit, but even so he could have faced any midcard heel on the roster.
nah, for a morning kids shows its actually doing good numbers. They jsut want to feature Ryback on the show so more kids will like him and get used to him. Everyone has appeared on the show in some capacity (from what I gathered) except Ryback.

http://images.wikia.com/deusex/en/images/e/e7/Adam_Jensen_Concept.jpg
JY57 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Night Slam Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
nah, for a morning kids shows its actually doing good numbers. They jsut want to feature Ryback on the show so more kids will like him and get used to him. Everyone has appeared on the show in some capacity (from what I gathered) except Ryback.
Ah i thought the show was doing close to what Impact gets, I'm sure they want Ryback to appeal to kids as well, but it just seemed like really shitty timing.
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:12 AM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 16,008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
                     
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

Who cares about their Saturday morning kids show? Seriously they put a big name on it and had the guy destroy some jobbers. I'm guessing you're fairly young and never had to see some of the older shows that the WWF and WCW used to produce. They had tons of squashes on their B and C shows and it never made the guy winning look bad. And they happened all the fucking time. I can't even begin tot think of how many times I've seen a main eventer or upper mid carder beat some jobber in less than 2 minutes and I never thought anything less of the guy that won the match.
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:18 AM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
animus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 856
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

wow just wow. people really complaining about this... SMH... glad y'all wasn't marks in the 80's when Hulk Hogan took on jobbers a lot. lol
animus is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Who cares about their Saturday morning kids show? Seriously they put a big name on it and had the guy destroy some jobbers. I'm guessing you're fairly young and never had to see some of the older shows that the WWF and WCW used to produce. They had tons of squashes on their B and C shows and it never made the guy winning look bad. And they happened all the fucking time. I can't even begin tot think of how many times I've seen a main eventer or upper mid carder beat some jobber in less than 2 minutes and I never thought anything less of the guy that won the match.
I'm 22, but I'll admit I don't recall much from WCW and WWF (watched both but my memory is whagt it was when I was a kid).
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 475
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

Vic this is really embarrassing for every reason already cited.

This may not air until the other side of Christmas on show that is removed so far of standard WWE product as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
I'm 22, but I'll admit I don't recall much from WCW and WWF (watched both but my memory is whagt it was when I was a kid).
So you didn't really watch when wrestlers were built up effectively in other words.
Roncaglione is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:33 AM Thread Starter
Proud #NewBlack
 
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,932
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncaglione View Post
Vic this is really embarrassing for every reason already cited.

This may not air until the other side of Christmas on show that is removed so far of standard WWE product as possible.



So you didn't really watch when wrestlers were built up effectively in other words.
Did you completely miss the part where I said I actually watched both, or did you just choose to ignore it?

Edit: Just checked this is indeed taped for THIS WEEK'S show.

Last edited by Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo; 11-15-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Bailey Jay's Christmas Dildo is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:37 AM
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

It's Saturday Morning Slam. Nobody watches it.

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 475
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
Did you completely miss the part where I said I actually watched both, or did you just choose to ignore it?
Nope you said you remembered little hence "really watched".


Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON The Legend View Post
It's Saturday Morning Slam. Nobody watches it.
That's untrue. It does really well in the timeslot and for the audience it is aimed at.
Roncaglione is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
         
Re: Really WWE? *Saturday Morning Slam Spoilers*

He's very green in the ring he needs all the ringtime he can get. Even against jobbers.

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/Hannah-Montana-Land-web.jpg
Fact is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome