Where does Brad Maddox go from here - Page 4 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #31 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Rop3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,166
Rop3 needs to make some friendsRop3 needs to make some friendsRop3 needs to make some friendsRop3 needs to make some friendsRop3 needs to make some friendsRop3 needs to make some friendsRop3 needs to make some friendsRop3 needs to make some friendsRop3 needs to make some friends
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

The next GM will hire him for sure.
Rop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-13-2012, 08:42 AM   #32 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
jonoaries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 555 Centaur Dr.
Posts: 4,305
jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries jonoaries
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

Hopefully its over. Not because I dislike Maddox, he hasn't been on TV enough for me to even care that much. However the match was so anti-climatic I have no interest in WWE continuing the angle between them. Knowing WWE though he will be back for revenge Sunday and will make Ryback lose again.
jonoaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seville, Andalusia, Spain
Posts: 2,343
Interceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi Juice View Post
The flaw in your argument is that Maddox clearly does have charisma, and a good look.
A good look? He's another FCW drone, 100% generic.

Generic trunks and kneepads, generic entrance attire(wearing a jacket doesn't make you unique or stand out when McGillicutty, JTG, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins Alex Riley and Johnny Curtis wear or have wore them), generic cookie cutter look.

Where is the good look? Seriously.
Interceptor88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #34 (permalink)
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON
 
JY57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,292
JY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a push
Default Backstage News On Brad Maddox's Future

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...al_Maryse.html

Quote:
- Sources say we haven't seen the last of Brad Maddox after Ryback destroyed him on last night's RAW and sent him away in an ambulance. Maddox will be off WWE TV for a while to sell the beatdown but he has a big fan in Triple H so he will be getting a new role in early 2013.

Source: PWInsider
__________________
http://images.wikia.com/deusex/en/images/e/e7/Adam_Jensen_Concept.jpg
JY57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:02 AM   #35 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Asenath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,439
Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor88 View Post
Where is the good look? Seriously.
Let me count the ways:







And, in conclusion:



You're welcome.

Last edited by Asenath : 11-13-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #36 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
SDWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,053
SDWarrior SDWarrior
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by x iCame2Play x View Post
Well we knows that he's not done because they showed Paul Heyman and him walking away talking about something. Expect to see Maddox get involved this Sunday at Survivor Series.
I could see this as the turn against Punk people have been predicting.
__________________
SDWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #37 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
SDWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,053
SDWarrior SDWarrior
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

Why does everyone think Heyman will have him screw over Ryback?
__________________
SDWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #38 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Asenath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,439
Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDWarrior View Post
Why does everyone think Heyman will have him screw over Ryback?
Are you familiar with the literary device known as Chekhov's Gun?

"If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there." -- Anton Chekhov

When you hang a rifle on the wall, or a meddling and fame hungry ref with a fabulous booty in a Hell in a Cell, you expect it to go off. He's just been around for too long to have nothing happen in his story.

(This assumes the WWE's Creative is working under the basic principals of good writing. That's a big assumption.)
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #39 (permalink)
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON
 
JY57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 11,292
JY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a push
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDWarrior View Post
Why does everyone think Heyman will have him screw over Ryback?
so you expect Heyman to turn face or something? Because there is no chance is Vince turning Ryback heel at this point, absolutely none.

Besides they might actually have Brad stay off TV for awhile to sell his beat-down.
__________________
http://images.wikia.com/deusex/en/images/e/e7/Adam_Jensen_Concept.jpg
JY57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #40 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
SDWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,053
SDWarrior SDWarrior
Default Re: where does brad maddox go from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
Are you familiar with the literary device known as Chekhov's Gun?

"If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there." -- Anton Chekhov

When you hang a rifle on the wall, or a meddling and fame hungry ref with a fabulous booty in a Hell in a Cell, you expect it to go off. He's just been around for too long to have nothing happen in his story.

(This assumes the WWE's Creative is working under the basic principals of good writing. That's a big assumption.)
I mean what makes everyone think Heyman won't have him screw over Punk finally? To go with your 'rifle on the wall', last night, Punk told Heyman that he doesn't know if even he is tying to screw him over.
__________________
SDWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios