Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack - Page 42 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Did WWE cross the line with Jerry Lawler tonight?

Yes 191 31.01%
No 404 65.58%
Undecided 21 3.41%
Voters: 616. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #411 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,718
cokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

MAN.... to all u fucking little babys cryin and whinging about wah whawhah my soso and so had a heart attack a closed one I loved died. jesus fucking christ grow up. I had people I loved die as a heart attack as well and Im not complainging about this segment. Know why? CAUSE ITS FUCKING ACTING IDIOTS. Refer to my other post here ill qoute it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokecan567 View Post
u all are fuckin hipocrites..... man I swear some of u people take wreslting to serious. I mean we all knows its fake basically a soap opera etc (only morons think its real) but thats besides the point. u people cry about wanting edgy shit. this was a pretty edgy thing imho for pg wwe. I actually personally liked this segment thought it was funny. decent promo by punk and heyman.

all of u complaining/crying about how this shit is messed up blablalbla. please...... grow up people. you all realize jerry lawler is fine now and if he didn't want to do this he wouldn't of????????????? He was willing and agreed to do this segment or obviously they would not of done it. Hell jerry lawler is even cracking jokes about his heart attack. so basically like the guy a few pages ago said if jerry is fine with it who gives a rats fucking ass.

things like jr being mocked by vince a few months back was messed up... but this aint fucking bad. this was actually good entertainment imho. all u whiners need to loosen up and rememeber that it is fucking fake and jerry lawler himself WOULD NOT OF DONE IT IF HE DIDNT WANT TO.... jeeze.... be glad we got something edgy and cool like this for once.

oh and p.s. this wonderful segment would not of taken place had linda mcmahon won the senate or if this was a few weeks/months prior to the seneate race to election day lol


ok there we go refer to that, as well as others peoples post in this forum explaining why ''wwe didnt go to far'' with this shit
cokecan567 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #412 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Lee_oh_Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 685
Lee_oh_Lee is an after thoughtLee_oh_Lee is an after thought
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicslash View Post
Comedy=tragedy+time

With your logic. Everything is not funny.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

I could care less if you like my comment or not. In fact, I find alot of things funny, heart attack and death isn't one of them. EXCUSE ME FOR BEING NORMAL
__________________
I AM THE DEADMAN , AND THIS IS MY YARD
Lee_oh_Lee is offline  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #413 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Lee_oh_Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 685
Lee_oh_Lee is an after thoughtLee_oh_Lee is an after thought
Default Re: Dat Heart Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by visko View Post
I've know that there's people who have died after being beaten to a pulp in a fight, and that's not funny. Following your argument, then pro wrestling shouldn't even exist because it revolves around people beating the shit out of each other and that, in real live, causes a lot of deaths. And it worse when faces are cheered for beating the shit out of some helpless guy.
Irrelevant, totally irrelevant, come back when you have a valid argument
__________________
I AM THE DEADMAN , AND THIS IS MY YARD
Lee_oh_Lee is offline  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #414 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,718
cokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

it honestly pisses me off people complain about this segment. those of u begging for edgy shit and now complain diserve fucking poor g rated garbage that wwe gave us for months
cokecan567 is offline  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #415 (permalink)
A real SHOOTER
 
Ham and Egger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Across The Sea
Posts: 14,030
Ham and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth reading
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Total douche move by those two and people can't say that the product isn't being edgy when they're pulling shit like that!
__________________
Ham and Egger is offline  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #416 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 409
visko is an after thoughtvisko is an after thought
Default Re: Dat Heart Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee_oh_Lee View Post
Irrelevant, totally irrelevant, come back when you have a valid argument
I have a point. Why heart attacks aren't funny and can't be used in a fictional program, but a tremendous beating is funny and can be used in that fictional program?
visko is offline  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #417 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 731
Jotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thought
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post

Answer this question: Is it acceptable to make fun of someone's near death experience especially when he's returning to a job that he's done for over 40 years?

Don't answer that, answer this. Is it ok to make fun of someone's death?
people have been doing it for years, the fact that some percentage of people don't have a taste for black humour doesn't mean the rest should act like them

Jerry lawler agreed to that, in fact he even joked about it when the ambulance was getting out in the maddox/ryback match "there goes my ride", families out there some times joke about near death experiences with their families, it's a way to cope with tragedy, making fun of it and doing a bit of black humour

like I said before, people are such hypocrites that they want to partake into a "white knight" sort of personality when in fact it's all the contrary, "oh we live in the "sensible" era now, it's wrong to do anything that other people consider "wrong"", yet they didn't have a problem accepting an oil war, they hardly cared about the haiti earthquake, some imbeciles who I assure you didn't like this segment joked about the Japan earthquake catastrophe with the "it's karma bitch", and simply DO NOT CARE about poverty in other countries or heck Death by starvation every single minute they stuff a Mc donalds down their fat faces, hypocrites all the way, it's what the majority of people are in the world, but I point the finger at the US because they are the ones trying to hide it all behind a mask of pure trash to the whole world to see

In fact I can do a bit of a turn back and ask a lot of people here a question "what are YOU doing to make this world a better place? or to stop Trash on the world, or to avoid these kind of things on tv or to promote sensitivity?", but I will answer the same way we all would anwswer "nothing", we are doing nothing about it, so instead of trying to white knight your way into everything, how about people shut the hell about it because you are not part of any solution either

Quote:
Unbelievable how ignorant wrestling fans are. And then you wonder why people make fun of you for watching wrestling.
and why in the 9 hells should I care about what they think of my hobby?, it's mine to enjoy, not theirs, so they can go fuck themselves

see?, it's the problem with being hypocrites, caring what other people think about your own hobbies and enjoyment, it's not like you are out there murdering people for "fun"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Hot View Post
hes getting IWC heat isn't he? hehe
job well done I say

Last edited by Jotunheim : 11-13-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Jotunheim is offline  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #418 (permalink)
!!!
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,083
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotunheim View Post
people have been doing it for years, the fact that some percentage of people don't have a taste for black humour doesn't mean the rest should act like them

Jerry lawler agreed to that, in fact he even joked about it when the ambulance was getting out in the maddox/ryback match "there goes my ride", families out there some times joke about near death experiences with their families, it's a way to cope with tragedy, making fun of it and doing a bit of black humour
Just because Lawler agreed to it doesn't make it acceptable. That's the point everyone is missing.
__________________

Headliner is online now  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #419 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
LKRocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,593
LKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friendsLKRocks needs to make some friends
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Just because Lawler agreed to it doesn't make it acceptable. That's the point everyone is missing.
And why the fuck isn't it acceptable? Because your jimmies got rustled over it? Get over yourself. Your Opinion =/= Fact.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/OafEf.jpg

"They believed they were creating a Paradise"
LKRocks is offline  
Old 11-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #420 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
SDWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,058
SDWarrior is an after thoughtSDWarrior is an after thought
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKRocks View Post
And why the fuck isn't it acceptable? Because your jimmies got rustled over it? Get over yourself. Your Opinion =/= Fact.
/thread
__________________
SDWarrior is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios