Re: Why is Albert Del Rio hated on here?
He's just too boring. And for everything he's been handed, surely he should have gotten over by this point. Let's see...
- Given a fancy entrance with pyro, nice theme, luxury cars, personal ring announcer, scarf, a very wealthy gimmick and all that.
- Makes Rey Mysterio tap out in his debut.
- Takes credit for putting Christian out of action.
- Wins the first ever 40 man Royal Rumble.
- Makes every opponent in his way tap out.
- Goes to Wrestlemania and is put in one of the World Title matches.
- Gets credit for retiring Edge.
- Wins Money in the Bank briefcase.
- Cashes in on a red hot CM Punk that has just retained against Cena at SummerSlam.
- Beats Punk and Cena in Hell in a Cell.
- Goes over Cena in their feud as the person with the last laugh. (unclean but so what?)
- Despite zero reaction, he returns from injury and directly gets put into World Title matches.
- Goes over one of the most over top guys in Randy Orton clean by submission. *pukes*
Anyone would have gotten over by this point. And it wouldn't be a problem if he's over had he actually been entertaining but he's not. Great in-ring talent and all, just way too dull.